SSC DEO Notification 2015
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to uncover SSC DEO Notification 2015 to fill the various vacant seats of Data Entry Operator. Willing candidates who have required eligibility criteria may apply by filling the SSC DEO online application form on or before the closing date and may appear for the written exam conducted by the SSC.
To get more details regarding SSC DEO Notification 2015 such as qualification, age limit, selection Process and how to apply, you may check the details given below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Date of Advt.||11th April 2015|
|Closing date of application||10th May 2015|
|Date of exam||19th July 2015 & 02th August 2015 & 09th August 2015|
Staff Selection Commission
Date Entry Operator
Candidates who are willing to apply for SSC Data Entry Operator post must have passed 12th standard / Intermediate from the recognized Board.
- Applicants’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years as on as on 1st August 2015.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per government norms
- Job fighter will be selected based on the performance in Objective type Written Examination which include the sections of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English Language, and General Awareness.
- After that shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Data Entry Typing Test for final selection.
Selected job seeker will get good amount of pay scale of Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2, 400/-
How to apply?
Candidates who satisfy the term and condition regarding eligibility for DEO post may apply online by following the below stated steps:
- Interested job hunters may fill the application form through the online mode form the Official website that is ssc.nic.in.
- Then follow to the ‘SSC online application’ and go to the examination section.
- Fill the Part I of registration form without any mistake and make the payment of fee.
- Then fill the Part II of registration form by entering the system generated Registration-Id and DOB.
- Now upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
- Take a printout of filled form for future use.
To get more information you may log on to the Official Website
Check More Useful Links
|How To Prepare For SSC Exam||SSC Recruitment|
|SSC Online Registration (Part 1 & 2)||SSC Exam Calendar|
|SSC Coaching Centres||SSC Salary Chart|