SSA Assam Recruitment 2014
Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam has issued a notification of SSA Assam Recruitment 2014 for fill up the various vacancies of 852 Assistant Teacher only in remote areas of the 6 districts of Assam. Job fighter those who want to carve out their career in teaching sector may apply by filling SSA Assam application form 2014.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18th July 2014|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28th July 2014|
|Screening and Verification of original documents||5th August to 11th August 2014|
Information of SSA Assam Recruitment 2014:
|S. No.||District||No. of Posts|
Total No of Vacancies:
- Job hunter should hold Graduation Degree from UGC recognized university.
- Applicants’ should qualify in TET.
- Applicants’ age should reside in between 18-38 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants will be selected based on marks obtained by the candidates in TET (Elementary), academic qualification examination and professional qualification examination and excellence in NCC (B/C certificate),
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of SSA Assam i.e. www.ssaassam.gov.in
- Press on the “Advertisements and Vacancies”.
- Select the appropriate link for the post which you have applied for.
- Now read all the instructions before applying online.
- Select the link of “Apply Online” .
- Now Job hunter are required to fill the details of User Name/ Application No & password.
- Confirm and Press on to the submit button.
- At last take the printout copy of application form for future use.
To acquire more information check official Link
You may also like to Read