South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 notification has circulated to hire qualified and capable aspirants for 100 vacant seats of Probationary Clerk Jobs for the Branches in Tamil Nadu. Eligible Job Seekers must apply online to get placed for leading Positions in South Indian Bank.
This is a huge opportunity for the aspirants who wish to enhance their career in banking sector. The Online Registration for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2015 will be closed on 23rd February 2015.
Applicants can get the complete details such as Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, Method to Apply, Important dates etc in the below segment on this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
|Online Registration starts from||18th February 2015|
|Online Registration closes on||23rd February 2015|
|Last date to deposit Application Fee at any branch of South Indian Bank||24th February 2015|
Applicants should have completed the minimum Educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Matriculation: At least 60 % marks
- Intermediate: At least 60% Marks
- Graduation: Passed Graduation under 10+2+3/4 full time course with more than 60% marks.
- Age of an Applicant should not be more than 26 years and not less than 20 years as on 31st December 2014.
- Candidates should be born on or after 01st January 1989 and on or before 01st January 1995.
- Relaxation in an upper age limit is five years for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates are required to deposit the prescribed Application Fee at any of the branches of South Indian Bank through generated Challan Form after completing the process of Online Registration.
Applicants who will be selected in the Recruitment Process of South Indian Bank are offered Rs. 7200 – 19300 as monthly salary.
Mode of Selection:
Bank will shortlist the candidates who have filled Application Form to conduct Online Test and Personal interview for the recruitment of the Post of Probationary Clerk.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who found them eligible may apply online through the Bank’s website that is www.southindianbank.com from 18th February 2015 to 23rd February 2015.
- On the home page, you will see ‘News and Events’ section. Select the notification as “Recruitment of Probationary Clerks for Tamil Nadu State/Puducherry UT” from a list of notifications in the section.
- Press the link as “Apply Online”. Fill the Application Form with all the details very carefully as no modification is allowed after the Online Submission of Application.
- Upload your Signature and Photograph as per the specifications required.
- Take a Print out of the completely filled Application Form for future reference.
Note: You can check the Official Advertisement to get more details.
You may also like to Read
|Bank Coaching Centers||Career Objective for Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|How to prepare for Bank exam||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|