South East Central Railway Recruitment 2015
South East Central Railway has stated a job notification about South East Central Railway Recruitment 2015 for filling the vacancies of Specialists and Surgeon Posts in various Specialties.
Eligible contenders who wish to establish their career in Medical sector may attend Walk-in-Interview on 24th February 2015 at Bilaspur, 28th February 2015 at Nagpur & 03rd March 2015 at Raipur.
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||24th February 2015, 28th February 2015 and 03rd March 2015|
Rest of the complete details about South East Central Railway Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, vacancy details, payscale, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of bharatrecruitment.com.
South East Central Railway Vacancy details:
|1||SMO(Ophthalmology)||01||MD (Opthamology)/ Diploma (Opthamology)|
|2||Specialist (Pathology)||01||MD (Pathology)/ Diploma (Clinical Pathology)|
|3||Surgeon||01||MS (General Surgery) from a University/Institute recognized by MCI|
|4||Dental Surgeon||01||BDS from a University/Institute recognized by Dental Council of India|
|5||GDMO||18||MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by MCI|
- Age of an applicant should be less than or equal to 50 years as on 04th February 2015. Relaxation in an age will be provided to allowed candidates as per the norms of an organization.
Monthly Remuneration is based on the following criteria:
- Specialists (full time): Rs. 65, 000/-
- General duty doctors (full time): Rs.55, 000/-
- Retired Doctors: Rs.46, 000/-
Mode of Selection:
Walk-in-Interview is the basis of selection to appoint dedicated and vigorous candidates for the above mentioned Posts.
Interview Preparation Tips: by experts
How to Apply:
- Eligible contenders who wish to apply may attend Walk-in-Interview on 24th February 2015 at Bilaspur, 28th February 2015 at Nagpur & 03rd March 2015 at Raipur.
- Candidates are required to bring with them Original certificates and their attested copies in support of qualification, date of birth etc and two Passport size Photos at the time of Interview.
Candidates can appear for Interview at any of the venues mentioned below as per their convenience:
- Office chamber of Chief Medical Director, SEC Railway, Headquarters Office (4th Floor), Bilaspur.
- Office chamber of Chief Medical Superintendent, SEC Railway, Motibag, Nagpur.
- Office chamber of Chief Medical Superintendent, SEC Railway, New Divisional Hospital, WRS colony, Raipur.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
Following are the dates of Walk-in-Interview according to the venue:
- Bilaspur: 24th February 2015
- Nagpur: 28th February 2015
- Raipur: 03rd March 2015
Registration for Walk-in-Interview at the above mentioned venues will begin from 09.00 A.M. and continue till 12.00 A.M on the dates of Interview.
Note: Candidates can check the Official Notice for more details.
You may also like to Read
|RRB Notifications||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Jobs||RRB Interview Question and Answer|
|Railway Exam Books||RRB Syllabus|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Career in Indian Railway|