SCR Recruitment 2015
South Central Railway posted an employment notification as SCR recruitment 2015 in which they are organizing walk-in interview for the post of sr. resident in different specialty in central hospital. The eligible candidate should reach the venue on the date of interview that is 13th February 2015.
|No. of post||12|
|Date of interview||13th February 2015|
Rest of the information related with SCR Recruitment 2015 for Engagement of Sr. Residents in Central Hospital e.g. vacancy detail, age limit, salary details, applying process and many other, collected by the team of bharatrecruitment.com is given below.
|Sr.no||specialty||No. of seats|
The candidates planning to apply should have Post Graduate or Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university by central/state government or three years of experience with MBBS degree.
- post graduates should not be more than 33 years
- post doctoral degree holders should not more than 35 years
- five year age relaxation will be given to sc/st.
- Rs. 18,750/- + 6600 GP + 25 % NPA In The First Year.
- Rs. 19,510/- + 6600 GP + 25% NPA In The Second Year.
- Rs. 20,300/- + 6600 GP + 25% NPA In The Third Year.
The selection will be done on the basis of Walk-In Interview. So the eligible and interested candidates should reach the venue along with the application form @ 8.00 hrs on 13-2-2015.
How to apply:
- Candidates who don’t want to lose this opportunity, should visit the official site of SCR i.e www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now move to the section- “Important Information” and select the link (Applications are invited for the post of Sr. Resident Doctors…).
- Then chose the link provided to open the Official Notification and read it carefully.
- Prepare your application according to the prescribed format available in the official Notification.
- After that you have to reach the venue on 13th February 2015 along with application form and attested copies of your documents.
Office of medical director,
Central Hospital, Lallguda,
south central railway,
Walk-In Date: 13th February 2015
Note: You may check the Official Notification for other information.
You may also like to Read