SOA SAAT 2015 Application Form
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is organizing SOA SAAT 2015 and is inviting eligible candidates to fill SOA SAAT 2015 Application Form so that by appearing in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan university Admission test, they may secure their chance to pursue higher studies and become a part of this deemed university.
- Interested candidates may apply for this entrance test by filling SOA application form 2015 in prescribed format on or before closing date. Admission forms will be available either through online mode or offline mode. Please read the below content to get more knowledge regarding SOA SAAT 2015 Application Form process.
Bachelor Degree Programmes:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)
- Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing)
Dual Degree Programmes:
- Dual Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. & M.Tech.)
- Dual Degree in Management (B.Tech. & MBA)
- BA LLB and BBA LLB at SNIL
Master Degree Programmes:
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA in Hospital Administration (MHA)
- Master of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (MHMCT)
- Master of Arts / Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management (MHTM)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
Lateral Entry Programmes:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Lateral Entry MCA
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering
- Technology (BHMCT)
For Bachelor Degree Programmes:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for SOA SAAT 2015 Application Form must have passed or appearing in 10+2 examination with relevant subjects from a recognized school/ board.
- Age-Limit: Minimum age of contenders must be 17 years and upper age limit should be 25 years as on 31.12.2015. Relaxation in upper age limit is given to SC/ST category candidates for five years.
For Master Degree Programmes: Aspirants must have passed or appearing in Bachelor degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline from an acknowledged university.
Application Fee of SOA SAAT 2015 Application Form:
- Applicants applying for SOA university application form are required to submit Rs.500/- as application fee.
- Payment can be done directly through cash in designated branches of Axis Bank and Punjab National Bank or at university counter.
- Candidates applying online can make payment through debit card/credit card.
Availability of SOA SAAT 2015 Application Form:
Application form for SOA SAAT 2015 Admission Test will be available in three ways:
- SOA University Application Forms can be obtained in Person / by Post from the address stated below or from different counters of the constituent institutes of the university on payment of Rs. 500/- in cash.
- Forms can also be obtained from designated branches of Axis Bank and Punjab National Bank on payment of Rs. 500/- in cash.
- Candidates can apply online at Official site by making a payment of Rs.500/- through Debit Card/Credit Card.
Applying Procedure on Official website for SOA SAAT 2015 Application Form:
- Applying contenders of SOA SAAT 2015 Application Form must log on to Official site first i.e. soauniversity.ac.in
- After visiting this site, see “Admission 2015-16” link.
- Select link “Apply online” for filling application form.
- Fill form with all correct information and make the payment of fee.
- Submit the filled form.
- You can also take a print out of it for future use.
- At last, send SOA SAAT 2015 Application Form to the address structured below before closing date.
The Director (Admissions),
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University,
Khandagiri Square, Khandagiri,
Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751030, Odisha, India
|B.Tech. / DDE / DDM / LE – B.Tech.||Rs.1,70,000/- p.a.|
|M.Tech / MCA / LE – MCA||Rs.1,30,000/- p.a.|
|MBBS (Nine semesters)||Rs.3,95,000/- p.s.|
|MHA/ MHMCT / MHTM||Rs.70,000/- p.a.|
|LE – B.Pharm||Rs.80,000/- p.a.|
|M.Sc. (All)||Rs.70,000/- p.a.|
|BHMCT / LE – BHMCT||Rs.60,000/- p.a.|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Basic / Post Basic)||Rs.65,000/- p.a.|
|M.Sc. Nursing||Rs.80,000/- p.a.|
|BA LLB / BBA LLB / LLM||Rs.80,000/- p.a.|
|Institute Caution Money (one time)||Rs.5,000/-|
|Student Welfare Fund (one time)||Rs.2,000/-|
|Student Registration to Professional Societies* (one time)||Rs.3,000/-|
|Hostel Fees||Boarding Charges||Rs.36,000/- p.a.|
|Caution Money (One time)||Rs.4,000/-|
|Total Hostel Fees||Rs.40,000/-|
|Transportation Fees (optional)||Rs.15,000/- p.a.|
The Counselling of qualified candidates shall be held in the university campus / ITER Campus and is based on performance of candidates in entrance examination.
Original Documents to be brought at Counselling Time:
- Admit card of SAAT-2015
- Rank Card of SAAT–2015
- Proof of Identity
- Original Date of Birth Certificate / 10th certificate
- Original School / College Leaving Certificate
- +2 Mark Sheet/ Certificate and 10th Mark Sheet
- Diploma /Bachelor’s Degree Certificate/ Mark Sheet
- A fee of Rs.30, 000/- in form of a demand draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Bhubaneswar, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four latest passport size coloured photographs
- Caste Certificate
- Last Date of Issue of Form : 04th April 2015
- Last Date of Form submission : 04th April 2015
- Date of Entrance Test : 09th May2015
- Publication of Result : 20th May 2015
- Counselling (Tentatively) : First week of June 2015
Aspirants can check Official Notification for getting more information related to SOA SAAT 2015 Application Form.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|