Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015
Sikkim Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification of Junior Engineer, Inspectors and Auditors Posts in form of Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up these 245 Posts. Desirous aspirants who are willing to be part of this commission must apply for it on or before the ending date.
|Last date of applying for application form||Check Below (Varies according to post)|
More information regarding SPSC Recruitment 2015 can be gathered from this page. Team of bharatrecruitment.com has unfolded all details in well structured form in below section; you must read it and apply for it as soon as possible.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Total number of vacancies: 245
Post Name & Vacancy Info:
|Name Of Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||208|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering (LCE) or its equivalent from a reputed university.|
- Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum age of contenders should be 30 years as on 31st March, 2015.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for five years is given to BL/ST/SC candidates and four and three years for OBC – Central List and OBC –State List candidates, respectively.
Salary Scale Info:
Appointed contenders selected against Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015 will receive Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 3800/-.
Applicants are required to pay Rs.150/- as application fee through bank receipt of State bank of Sikkim and credited to ‘0051- SPSC’.
Candidates’ selection will be done by going through two rounds i.e.
- Main (written) Examination
- Interview Test
Only qualifying candidates of written examination will be called for interview.
Guidelines to apply for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2015:
- Intended applicants are required to first download application form from Official site.
- Official portal of SPSC is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Choose “Recruitment” section from home page.
- After choosing it, a new page containing various vacancies will be opened on screen.
- Select “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL)” and “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF COOPERATIVE INSPECTORS & COOPERATIVE AUDITORS” for reading all eligibility conditions related to post.
- After reading all guidelines, eligible candidates must apply by pressing “Application Form” link.
- Download the form and take print out of it.
- Fill form with all accurate details and attach all required testimonials.
- Completed form in all respects along with original bank receipt must be sent to office address stated below on any working day between 10.30 am. To 03.30 pm.
Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok
Important Dates to Remember:
|Post Name||Last date for applying|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||28th April, 2015|
|Cooperative Inspectors||30th April, 2015|
For collecting more information related to Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015, you must check Official link given below:
You may also like to Read