SERC Recruitment 2015
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre has issued an employment notification as SERC Recruitment 2015 for immediate Engagement of Post Graduate Trainee for CSIR Knowledge Resource Centre. Those candidates who fulfill the conditions of Qualifications, Age etc must appear for SERC Chennai Recruitment 2015 walk in on the scheduled date of interview.
All the information in concern to CSIR SERC Recruitment 2015 can be gathered from the below module written by the team of bharatrecruitment.com. Eligible participants are required to appear on the interview with their full confidence and get employed.
Name of the Post:
Post Graduate Trainee
Aspirants applying for SERC Recruitment 2015 must have done Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) with First Class from a recognized institute.
- Candidates’ age should not exceed 28 years as on interview date.
- Relaxation in the age is provided to SC/ST/OBC/Women category contenders as per GOI instructions.
Selected participants will be appointed to the post of Graduate Trainee in CSIR and will receive a Consolidated Stipend of Rs.10, 000/- per month.
CSIR Graduate Trainee Walk-in Chennai is going to be conducted and an eligible contender who cracks the interview round will become an employee of CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre.
- Participants needing more information regarding this notification may visit the Official Site i.e. www.serc.res.in
- Find “Recruitment” link on the bottom of the starting page.
- Press “Advertisement” button and download the notification.
- Read it and take a print out of the application form.
- Enter all the details properly in the form.
- Bring the application form along with recent passport size photo enclosing attested copies of certificates and testimonials at the time of walk-in Interview.
- Venue and interview schedule information is given in the below section.
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre
CSIR Road, Taramani,
Chennai 600 113
Interview is going to be conducted on 23rd March 2015 between 09.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m.
For collecting more information, you are required to open this Official Notification.
You may also like to Read