SCRA Selection Procedure 2014
Union Public Service Commission holds SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice) Exams to select the eligible contestants through its selection procedure for Mechanical Department of Indian Railways.
Applicants who are looking for SCRA Selection Procedure 2014, Exam Process Details, and Online process of application submission they must read this page. Candidates can check their marks after the announcement of results.
Here in the below section we are providing you whole updates of SCRA Selection Procedure and Exam Process Details created by bharatrecruitment.com
SCRA Exam Pattern 2014:
The SCRA is an entrance test which contains two stages as following:
- Written Examination
- Interview/Personality Test
UPSC SCRA Selection Procedure 2014:
UPSC conducts SCRA Examination in 3 stages. All the details are provided in the below section.
- There are total three phases included in this exam as (I) General Ability (II) Physical Sciences and (III) Mathematics.
- The papers will comprise Objective Type questions and question papers will be given in English Language only.
- All those contestants who will qualify this exam will be called for personality test/interview.
|S. No.||Subject||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Physical Sciences||200||Duration period of time will be 2 hours for each paper.|
|2||General Ability Test||200|
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personality test /Interview.
- In this section the questions asked by the interviewers will be on matters of general interest.
- This test will be of 200 marks.
After qualifying the interview/personality test by participants, the documents verification will be done.
You may also like to Read
|UPSC Recruitment||Latest Sarkari Naukri|
|UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Exam Pattern|