SCRA 2016 Notification publishes by Union Public Service Commission for the upcoming UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam 2016. Eligible and passionate applicants who wish to get UPSC SCRA Jobs may apply after reading the complete details of SCRA Notification through filling online application form earlier to the last date.
For more details concerning to SCRA 2016 such as eligibility conditions, Selection Process, How to apply etc you may go through the given advertisement which is equipped below by the team member of bharatrecruitment.com
|Name of the Exam||Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination 2016|
|Conducted by||Union Public Service Commission|
Contenders who want to apply they must have possessed 12th / Graduate with Mathematics and Physics or chemistry (obtaining first / second division) from any recognized Board / University.
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 17 years and not be more than 21 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category as per the norms of the organization.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- by cash or by using net banking service. SC/ST/Female/PH category candidates are exempted.
Selection of the candidates will be made up on the basis on their performance in following:
- Written Exam
How to apply?
- Contender may apply by filling SCRA Online Application form through the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Press enter on the “link Press Here below Part I Registration”
- Candidates have to fill the application form very carefully.
- Submit the application fee and then be ready for part two registration.
- Complete the Part-II registration by filling the entries and uploading the scanned copy of essential documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- At last, take a print out of system generated application for further references.
Note: Check the official notice for more details
You may also like to Read
|SCRA Syllabus||SCRA Exam Pattern|
|SCRA Question Papers||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Recruitment|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC IAS Notification||UPSC Notification|