SCERT Recruitment 2014 – 2015
State Council of Educational Research and Training has depicted an Online Notice as SCERT Recruitment 2014 – 2015 to offer the 15 Faculty Posts for its District Institute of Education & Training (DIET). Eligible and interested candidates must apply to grab the opportunity.
|Last Date for Application Receipt||18 Aug 2014|
State Council of Educational Research and Training
Number of Posts:
Name of the Post:
Applier must a Ph.D/ NET qualified/ having Master degree / M.Ed / M.Phil.
Contenders must have Five yrs experience of teaching/teacher training/research at Govt. recognized institute.
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- will be paid by all the appliers in the form of DD favour of Director, SCERT, payable at New Delhi.
- SC / ST / PH candidates can apply for fee.
Upper Age limit for the aspirants is 40 yrs.
The candidates who will get selected for the SCERT Recruitment 2014 – 2015, will get the salary of Rs. 15600-39100/- per month plus Grade Pay 6600/-
An interview will be organized to recruit the skilled aspirants.
How to Apply For SCERT Recruitment 2014 – 2015:
- Willing job seekers who want to make their career with this organization, first they have to download the application form from the official website of the organization i.e. www.scertdelhi.nic.in
- Logon to this website, surf the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Fill the form in the prescribed format and send it to the address provided below along with all the required documents and demand draft on or before the last date.
Director SCERT, SCERT Bhawan,
Varun Marg, Defence Colony,
New Delhi – 110024
To read other details relevant to the State Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2014 – 2015, must visit the official link.
You may also like to Read