SBI Recruitment 2015
State Bank of India is inviting the Online Applications for the various vacancies against the notification titled as SBI Recruitment 2015. The candidates who are willing to apply must fill the Online Application Form on or before the closing date should be reached.
|Last Date To Apply Online||As soon as possible|
You can fetch the remaining detailed information about SBI Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, selection process, and applying process etc, which is expressed below by the experts of bharatrecruitment.com.
State Bank of India
|Sr. No.||Posts Name|
|2||Special Management Executives|
|3||Specialist Cadre Officers|
The Appliers, whose desire to get the bank jobs by applying to the SBI VACANCIES, must have the Graduation or Post Graduation degree in any discipline from the reputed university or institutions.
The applying aspirants will receive the impressive reimbursement packages (CTC) by the association as per the post they applied for.
Applicants need to deposit an applicable amount as the application fee online by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking or by the Challan form (if available).
The contenders will be selected on the basis of test or performance in personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Logon to the official site of the bank which is www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page follow the link ‘Career with Us’
- A new page will get open containing various job opportunities, now select the suitable link to apply online according to the vacancy your want to apply for.
- Make the online registration, note down your registration id, and make the payment of application fee.
- Now logon with your registration id & password and fill the online application form
- Upload the essential copies of documents and submit it successfully within the given period.
- At last take a physical copy of the online application and keep it safe for the future reference.
When the Organization will release the any updates, we will update this page with latest information. You may subscribe our free email section to get up to date information directly into their mailbox. They can also subscribe us on Facebook and Google+.
Note: You may visit the Official Website to know more.
You may also like to read
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|