SBI PO Result 2015
After the successful completion of Associate Bank probationary officer examination in the month of November, State Bank of India has released SBI PO Result 2015 of (Phase-I) written test. Candidates who have appeared in this exam can check out Probationary Officer Written Test result by following the useful steps tuned below on this page and get ready for Phase-II process.
Steps for downloading online:
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of the bank www.sbi.co.in
- Then follow the option as “career with us” appearing on the bottom of the home page.
- Scroll down the next page and select the link “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Associate Banks of SBI (2014-15)”.
- After selecting this link, press the option “Result of the Written test (Phase – I) held in November”.
- The PDF file of the exam outcome will be displayed on the screen of the monitor.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your roll number.
- Applicants may download the PDF file or take the hard copy of it for additional use.
Qualifying participants of Phase-I exam should start their preparation for the upcoming Phase-II Examination as it contains two successive stages i.e. Group Discussion and Interview. The team of bharatrecruitment.com is helping you by providing all the updated information related to SBI PO score card.
State Bank of India is a government-owned corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Except PO examination, it also conducts exam for the post of Clerk, officer grade and more time to time to hire the capable and skilled contenders of the country.SBI PO is one of the popular exam as it offers an excellent salary package. The bank has completed its written exam process and for the convenience of the applicants we are providing the direct link of the result list on the below section of this page.
Purpose of the exam:
This exam was conducted for filling up 2986 vacant posts of Probationary officers. Lots of candidates have filled the application form and had appeared. All the participants are now searching online for their SBI PO exam result. The result has been announced and can be downloaded from the steps mentioned above on this page.
Group Discussion and Interview will commence from: 16-02-2015
You can get list of qualified candidates in PDF form thorough Official link.
Find more useful links
|Bank Coaching Centers||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|