SBI PO Recruitment 2015
State Bank of India is inviting application forms from eligible candidates for filling up Probationary Officer position and for this an advertisement as SBI PO Recruitment 2015 has been issued. Candidates having required eligibility conditions can apply for these 2000 posts of Probationary Officer but before applying you are required to initially read all information of SBI PO recruitment advertisement 2015 from here and then apply for it by filling SBI PO online application form till last date as described below.
|Applying date for online registration||13th April 2015 to 02nd May 2015|
You can acquire all information about SBI PO Recruitment 2015 from this page, as team of bharatrecruitment.com has provided all content in below section so that you can easily get entire details of this advertisement and apply for it without any doubt.
SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Advertisement Details:
Total no of Vacancies:
Candidate must have done Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a recognized University to apply for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015.
Candidates age should not be below 21 years and must not exceed 30 years as on 01.04.2015
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and Others||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Payment of fee:
- Payment for requisite fee will be done through online mode i.e. by using debit card/ Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After successful completion of fee, an e-receipt will be generated. Take a print out of it for future use.
Candidates’ selection will be done in three phase’s i.e.
- Phase1: Preliminary Examination
- Phase2: Main Examination
- Phase3: GD & Interview
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2015?
Candidates are initially required to submit an online application form. Application forms are available at Official site and procedure for applying is given in below part. Please read it before applying to easily get on Official site.
- Applicants who desire to apply may visit official website which is www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- On home page choose “Careers with us” link which is given at bottom of the page.
- Select notification titled as “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Associate Banks of SBI”.
- Now select “Apply Online” link.
- Fill application form carefully with required information and upload your signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Now note-down unique registration number & password.
- You’ll enter part II. Enter fee payment details here.
- Now complete application form by filling remaining details.
- At last, take a printout of application form for further assistance.
|Starting date for online registration of application form||13th April 2015|
|Closing date to apply online||02nd May 2015|
|Online Payment of fees||13th April 2015 to 02nd May 2015|
|Tentative date of Preliminary Examination||June 2015|
To get other detail, you can read this Official Advertisement.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Bank Coaching Centers||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|