SBI PO Exam Model Paper 2014
Recently the State Bank of India has announced SBI PO Recruitment. Candidates who are going to appear in Examination and looking for SBI PO Exam Model Paper 2014 can check the SBI PO Exam Previous Papers with Answer below. Aspirants can also download the PDF online. Aspirants are required to study thoroughly to score good marks.
State Bank of India is conducting this exam for the recruitment of eligible and talented graduates for Probationary Officer. The Online examination consist of different sections to analyze the candidates knowledge.
Our team bharatrecruitment.com is providing you Previous Papers with Answer which are covering all the sections mentioned above. This will be surely proved beneficial for you.
Name of the organization: State Bank of India
Exam name: SBI PO Exam
Category: Model Papers
SBI PO Exam Model Paper 2014 / Previous year Papers With Answer:
We are providing questions with their answers section wise for the students who are preparing for the examination and want to brush up their preparation to score good marks. Aspirants must have a look.
Data Analysis and Interpretation:
Directions: Study the following pie-chart and answer the following questions.
Percentage-wise distribution of employees in six different professions
Total number of employees = 26800
1. What is the difference between the total number of employees in teaching and medical profession together and number of employees in management profession?
2. In management profession three-fourth of the number of employees are female. What is the number of male employees in management profession?
3. 25% of employees from film production profession went on a strike. What is the number of employees from film production who have not participated in the strike?
4. What is the total number of employees in engineering profession and industries together?
5. In teaching profession if three-fifth of the teachers are not permanent, what is the number of permanent, what is the number of permanent teacher in the teaching professions?
(3) 1764 (4) 1704
Answers: 1. (3) 2. (5) 3. (2) 4. (4) 5. (1)
Directions (6-10): Study the following and answer the following questions:
A, B, C, D, E, G and I are seven friends who study in three different standards namely 5th, 6th and 7th such that not less than two friends study in the same standard. Each friend also has a different favorite subject namely History, Civics, English, Marathi, Hindi, Maths and Economics but not necessarily in the same order.
A likes Math and studies in the 5th standard with only one other friend who likes Marathi. I studies with two other friends. Both the friends who study with I like languages (Here languages include only Hindi, Marathi and English). D Studies in the 6th standard with only one person and does not like civics. E studies with only one friend. The one who likes history does not study in 5th or 6th standard. E does not like languages. C does not like English, Hindi or Civics.
1. Which combination represents E’s favorite subject and the standard in which he studies?
(1) Civics and 7th
(2) Economics and 5th
(3) Civics and 6th
(4) History and 7th
(5) Economics and 7th
2. Which of the following is I’s favourite subject?
(4) Either English or Marathi
(5) Either English or Hindi
3. Which of the following is definitely correct?
(5) Either D or B
4. Which of the following is definitely correct?
(1) I and Hindi
(2) G and English
(3) C and Marathi
(4) B and Hindi
(5) E and Economics
5. Which of the following subjects does G like?
(1) Either Maths or Marathi
(2) Either Hindi or English
(3) Either Hindi or Civics
(4) Either Hindi or Marathi
(5) Either Civics or Economics
Answers: 1. (3) 2. (1) 3. (1) 4. (3) 5. (2)
Directions: Each question below has two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
1. When you want to digitalise a city ______ with millions, you don’t bet _____ the odds.
(1) proceeding, into
(2) teeming, against
(3) undergoing, adhere
(4) dangling, for
(5) falling, above
2. The numbers ________ by the legitimate online music service providers indicate that a growing number of users are _______ to buy music.
(1) morphed, ignoring
(2) labeled, thriving
(3) figured, fanatic
(4) painted, interested
(5) touted, willing
3. If India is _________ on protecting its resources, international business appears equality ______ to safeguard its profit.
(1) dreaded, fragile
(2) stubborn, weak
(3) bent, determined
(4) approaching settled
(5) observed, prepared
4. Brands ________ decision-simplicity strategies make full use of available information to ______ where consumers are on the path of decision making and direct them to the best market offers.
(1) diluting, divulge
(2) tempting, maintain
(3) imputing, overdrive
(4) pursuing, assess
(5) employing, trust
5. Lack of financing options, ________ with HR and technological _______, make small and medium enterprises sectors the most vulnerable component of our economy.
(1) except, loophole
(2) coupled, challenges
(3) armed, benefits
(4) registered, strategies
(5) strengthened, facilities
Answers: 1. (1) 2. (5) 3. (3) 4. (4) 5. (2)
General Awareness, Marketing and Computer:
1. Every year March 20 is celebrated as what day?
(1) World Sparrow Day
(2) International Women’s Day
(3) World Cuckoo Day
(4) International Child Day
(5) International Mother’s Day
Ans : (1)
2. Invisible Export means export of–
(2) Prohibited goods
(3) Restricted goods
(4) Goods as per OGL list
(5) Other than those given as options
Ans : (1)
27. The CPU comprises of Control, Memory and …………….. units.
Ans : (2)
28. Which of the following uses a handheld operating system ?
(1) A super computer
(2) A personal computer
(3) A laptop
(4) A mainframe
(5) A PDA
Ans : (5)
32. Which is not a storage device ?
(1) A CD
(2) A DVD
(3) A Floppy disk
(4) A Printer
(5) A Hard disk
Ans : (4)
For other essential details about SBI PO notification, application from, exam dates, syllabus, admit card, result, etc. candidates may visit our web portal bharatrecruitment.com
More Related Links
|Bank Jobs||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Updated Current Affairs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Best Jobs In India|