SBI Management Executive Result 2015
State Bank of India has announced SBI Management Executive Result 2015 for the candidates who had appeared in the written exam on 19thSeptember 2014 conducted for the recruitment of Special Management Executive position in MMGS II and III cadres. Participants must download SBI Management Executive Merit List via online mode to know their performance in the written exam.
Steps for downloading SBI Management Executive Result 2015
- Intended participants initially log on to the official site i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Select “Careers with us” link on the home page.
- After that, go to “Recruitment of Special Management Executive in State Bank of India (2014-15)” section.
- There you have to press “Final Select List: Special Management Executive (Banking) – MMGS III/II” link.
- A page in PDF format containing the names and roll no’s of the selected candidates will appeared on the screen.
- Check your roll no from that list.
- If roll no exists, it means you are selected for the next selection rounds.
The team of bharatrecruitment.com hopes that these simple steps will help you in downloading the merit list through Official site.
State Bank of India is a public sector bank having headquarters located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank has 17,000 branches in which 190 foreign offices are included. In India, SBI is considered in the top four big banks. In 1959, it has eight Associate banks which later on merged and convert to five. So, currently it has 5 Associate Banks.
Associate banks of SBI
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
Function of carrying out the exam
Every year State Bank of India conducts recruitment examination in different positions like clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, Management Executive etc. for the aspirants who wants to make their career in banking sector.
Huge number of candidates participates in these exams by filling an application form before the prior of the examination. After that the bank released the admit card so that the applicants can enter with their identity proof in the examination hall.
SBI Management Executive Result 2015 has been released and the participants can check their score card from the Official website. We have explained everything in step wise procedure and for your convenience; we are also providing a direct link through which you can easily get your merit list in PDF file format.
You can get your SBI Management Executive Result 2015 from these Official links. Check below:
You may also like to check
|Latest Government Jobs||State Wise Government Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Top 10 Jobs||High Paying Career Options|