SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015
State bank of India Life Insurance has circulated a job notification titled as SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 380 Insurance Agents, Sales officer & Unit Manager and Insurance Advisor Post. Willing and interested job seekers can apply for SBI Life Insurance Job advt by filling online application form on or before the last date which is stated below.
|Last Date to Apply Online||Check Below|
Other details regarding SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015 such as Vacancy age limit, qualification requirement, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply are represented here on this page written by team of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of Post and Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Sales officer and Unit Manager||85|
|Name of Post||Required Qualification|
|Insurance Agent||SSC (S.S.C. ) in Hindi Medium passed out in 2000 or later & Accounts Clerk|
|Sales officer and Unit Manager||Graduate in Arts (B.A. – Arts History) in English Medium passed out in 2005 or later & Accountants other|
|Insurance Advisor||Graduate passed out in 2000 or later|
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Insurance Agent||18 to 33 years|
|Sales officer and Unit Manager||18 to 48 years|
|Insurance Advisor||18 to 50 years|
Aspirants will receive impressive amount of salary that will be decided by State bank of India Life Insurance.
Selection of candidates will be based upon the performance in Interview which will be organized by SBI Authority.
How to Apply for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015 Notification?
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting the official site that is www.maharojgar.gov.in
- On home page of official site select Current Jobs option available on top of page.
- Now choose “Jobs posted on Maharojgar Portal” link and select “Private” job option.
- Then press “Login to View & Apply Eligible Vacancies”.
- Now login again with new generated id & password.
- Fill online application form with all required information correctly & carefully.
- Upload your documents, photo & signature (if required).
- At last, press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications|
|For Insurance Agent||25th May 2015|
|For Sales Officer & Unit Manager||28th May 2015|
|For Insurance Advisor||30th June 2015|
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details regarding SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Bank Coaching Centers||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|