SBI Challan Form 2015
Candidates who are applying for State Bank of India PO/Clerk & Other Exams they are required to make payment in next step through SBI Challan Form 2015 or internet banking to complete the application procedure.
State Bank of India is the largest bank of India which offers various applications time to time. Candidates who apply for the various vacancies in SBI can download the Challan form from the official site of the State Bank of India.
As you know about SBI Challan form is essential aspect of application fee and also it is one of the best ways to make transaction for your application form. Complete details about how to download SBI Challan Form 2015 are well equipped below.
Procedure to get the State Bank of India Challan Form
- Candidates first need to login the Official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Then follow to the ‘career’ section, which is available on the bottom of the home page.
- A new page will be opened then press on ‘apply online’ for suitable post.
- Fill the application form with all required details and upload documents as required.
- After filling required information, print the Challan depending on the mode of payment selected by the candidate.
How To Submit The Fee
- After downloading the Challan Form the candidate is required to deposit the requisite fee according to their category (SC/ST/General/OBC)
- Firstly fill the form with all details and go to the any branch of SBI and submit the application fee as required by the organization.
- Fee should be submitted in the account no. provided in the advertisement and take the receipt after submission of fee.
Note: To generate the SBI Challan Form 2015 visit the official link
You May Also Check
|SBI PO Recruitment||SBI PO Result|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI PO Admit Card|
|SBI PO Exam Model Paper||List of Public Sector Banks|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|How to prepare for Bank exam||Bank – Preparation Books|