Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2015
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has expanded an advertisement of Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2015 for filling up the various posts of Review Officer/ LDC & Other. Aspirants who wish to build their career in Government sector may apply online for Samiksha Adhikari Jobs 2015 by filling application form in proper manner with all significant information on or before the end date.
|organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Review Officer/LDC & Other|
|Closing date||03rd February 2015|
Get more details concerning to Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2015 such as Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Application Fee, Mode of payment ,Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Date from the below tailored section which is tailored by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com
Information of Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2015
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Review Officer (Account) Samiksha Adhikari (Lekha)||
|Assistant Review Officer|
|Lower Division Assistant||
|Auditor||Degree in Commerce with higher accountancy and audit from a recognized University|
|Asstt.Accountant||Graduate degree in Commerce with accountancy or Postgraduate Diploma in Accountancy or any qualification recognized by Govt. equivalent thereto|
|Investigator Cum Computer||Graduate with Mathematics or Statistics.|
|Investigator Computer||Graduate degree with mathematics or Statistics from a University recognized|
|Legal Asstt.||Law Graduate or any recognized qualification by Govt. equivalent thereto.|
|Asstt.Accountant||Graduate degree in Commerce with Accountancy|
|Asstt. Malaria Officer||Degree in Science with Zoology|
|Jr. Auditor||Graduate in Commerce with Audit or Accountancy|
|Inspector Legal Measurement||Bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or a Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Engineering from a University established by law in India|
- Job fighter’s age should exist in between 21 years to 40 years.
- Relaxation will be given be given only to the reserved category as per the government norms.
|Category||Exam Fee||Online Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|UR / OBC||Rs.100/-||Rs.15/-||Rs.115/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.40/-||Rs.15/-||Rs.55/-|
|Physically Handicapped:||–||Only Rs.15/-||–|
Mode of payment:
Contenders have to deposit the fee form of challan, in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Job hunters will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may go through the official website
- Official site of UPPSC uppsc.up.nic.in
- Contenders are required to fill all the mandatory details in the application form very carefully with all significant details and upload scanned photograph and signature with the form
- Make the payment through E-challan in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank
- After filling the form press on to the submit button
- At last, take the print out of form and keep it safe for future reference.
|Closing Date to deposit Examination Fees in the Bank||28th January 2015|
|Last Date to apply online||03rd February 2015|
You may also like to Read
Note: For more details and apply online must check the Official Link