SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2014
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Rourkela has strewed a notification named as SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2014 for filling multiple Medical Jobs. Eligible and passionate aspirants are invited to apply by submitting the online application form before the end date.
|Starting date for submitting application||02nd July 2014|
|Closing date for submitting the Online application||09th August 2014|
|The fee can be submitted from||02nd July 2014 to 09th August 2014|
Name of Recruiter:
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Name of Categories:
- Medical Executives
- Para-Medical Staff
Jobs Vacancies Details:
|Categories Name||Posts Name||No. of Seats|
|Medical Executives||Consultant (ME-4) / Specialist (ME-3)||02|
|Sr. Medical Officer (ME-2)||09|
|Para-Medical Staff||Nursing Sister (Trainee)||21|
|Nursing Brother (Trainee)||08|
Applicants should have done MBBS with DM/DNB/MS/MS/MBBS with M.CH./B.SC Degree in concerned specialty from a recognized university/Institute.
Aspirants must hold the experience in the related filed as per the requirements of applied post.
- For Nursing Trainee: – Rs. 300/- (Gen/OBC), and Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PWD/EXSM)
- For Other Posts: – Rs. 250/- (Gen/OBC) and Rs. 50/- (SC/ST/PWD/EXSM)
In addition to the application fee as above, candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs.30/- (Rupees thirty only) as Bank Charges.
Mode of Payment:
Contenders are required to make the payment of application fee in form of bank challan drwan in Power Jyoti Account No. 31955226331 at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela”.
Age limits and Salary Details:
|Posts||Age Limits as on 01.06.2014||Grade Scale of Pay|
|Consultant (ME-4)||40 years||Rs. 36600-3%-62000/-|
|Specialist (ME- 3)||38 years||Rs. 32900-3%-58000/-|
|Sr. Medical Officer (ME-2||35 years||Rs. 24900-3%-50500/-|
|Nursing Sister (Trainee) & Nursing Brother (Trainee)||28 years||For 1st Year of Training: – Rs.10700/-|
|For 2nd Years of Training: – Rs.12200/-|
|After completion of training: – Rs.9160-3%-13150/|
- For the post of Consultant / Specialist Doctors & Sr. Medical Officer – Interview.
- For the post of Nursing Trainee – Written test followed by interview.
Way to apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates would be require to apply online only through SAIL website www.sail.co.in at the link “Career”.
- Before registering, applicants should have a valid Email ID and Mobile No.
- Start to fill the online application form and upload the passport size color photograph (max. 50kb size) own signature (max. 20kb size) in digital format.
- Make the payment of required amount of fee.
- After submitting the application correctly, take a hard copy of it for further references.
Please verify the official notification
You may also like to read-