Sail Management Trainee Recruitment 2015
- SAIL requires young, vigorous, result oriented and capable candidates in concern of Sail Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 to fill up 346 Vacancies of Management Trainee Post in Technical and Administration field.
- SAIL, a Maharatna Company, is the top steel-making corporation in India that is based on modernizing and escalating the manufacturing units and raw material resources and other facilities in the Indian steel market.
- Applicants who are willing to apply for Sail Management Trainee Vacancy 2015 Notification can get the complete details like qualification, age limit, Salary, Mode of Selection, How to Apply etc in the below segment of this page of bharatrecruitment.com.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Sail Management Trainee Recruitment 2015 must remember the dates below:
|Starting date to Apply||26th February 2015|
|Closing date to Apply||18th March 2015|
|Date of display of final reconciled application status||25th March 2015|
|Date of Admit Card||23rd April 2015|
|Expected date of Written exam||10th May 2015|
|Expected date of Score Card||1 month after announcement of final results|
Sail Management Trainee Vacancy 2015 details:
|Electronics & Instrumentation||09|
Candidates must have completed the requisite qualifications indicated below to apply for Sail Management Trainee Recruitment 2015:
Management Trainee (Technical):
Degree in Engineering (regular) with 65% aggregate marks in the field of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA (regular) with 65% aggregate marks are also eligible.
Management Trainee (Administration):
For HR, Marketing and Materials: Bachelors’ degree in any field with 60% aggregate marks with two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in the field of Management with 60% aggregate marks in the discipline of Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Personnel Management /Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline.
For Finance: CA/ICWA
Age of an Applier should be less than or equal to 30 years as on 1st February 2015 which means that candidates must not have born earlier than 1st February 1985.
- Aspirants need to remit an Examination fee of Rs.500/- for General and OBC category and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental category.
- Candidates can opt for payment through Internet banking/Credit/ Debit card or through printed Challan form at any of the branches of State Bank.
The Management Trainees will be paid a Basic Pay of Rs.20, 600/- per month in the pay scale of Rs.20600-46500/- (E-1). After the completion of Training of one year, the Management Trainees will be appointed as Junior Managers for Sail Management Trainee Recruitment 2015.
Selection of desirous candidates for the Post of Management Trainee is based on-
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
Process to Apply:
- Eligible and willing candidates are required to apply online through careers page of SAIL’s website which is www.sail.co.in.
- Study all the details carefully about the advertisement. Press on the “Apply” Link.
- Fill all the details in the Application Form with correct information.
- Pay the prescribed Examination Fee through any of mentioned modes of payment.
- Upload recent Passport size Photo and your Signature in digital Form in the specifications required.
- Press ‘Submit’ button. Take a Print of the submitted Application Form for further use.
Note: For more details about Sail Management Trainee Recruitment 2015, you can check the Official Notice
More Useful Links