Sail Bokaro Recruitment 2015
Sail Refractory Unit, a unit of SAIL has supplied a job advertisement as Sail Bokaro Recruitment 2015 for various Operators –cum-Technician (Trainee) & Dy.Manager posts in its manufacturing unit. Steel Authority Of India Limited is a leading steel making company in India and the aspirants who want to make an excellent growth in their career must apply for OCTT and other posts by submitting Sail Bokaro online application form till the last date.
|Last date for submission of Application Form||23rd March 2015|
Members of bharatrecruitment.com is providing all the additional information related to Sail Bokaro steel plant recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc in the below given list of particulars.
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Field||Vacancies|
Educational Qualification & Age-Limitation:
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Upper age limit|
|Operator –cum-Technician Trainee||Matriculation and Three years fulltime Diploma in relevant engineering stream from Govt. recognized Institute||28 years|
|Dy. Manager||Bachelor’s Degree in Ceramic Engineering with minimum 65% marks from AICTE approved college or recognized Institution with relevant experience||37 years|
Relaxation in the age limit is provided to reserved category contenders as per the guidelines of Government.
- Aspirants appointed for the post of Operator –cum-Technician Trainee will receive a monthly pay of Rs.10700/- during the first year of training and Rs.12200/- during the second year of training and on the successful completion of training period , candidate will be rewarded with a pay scale of Rs.16800-24110/-.
- Aspirants shortlisted for the post of Dy. Manager will receive a basic pay scale of Rs.32900-58000/-
|Post Name||Application & Processing Fee|
|General/OBC||Departmental candidates (only processing fee)|
|Dy. Manager||Rs. 500/-||Rs.100/-|
Mode of Fee Payment:
- The application/ processing fee can be paid online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking through the payment gateway made available.
- SC/ST/PwD category candidates are exempted from payment of Application & Processing fees.
Selection Process for Sail Bokaro Recruitment 2015:
Applicants need to appear in the written test and based on the performance in written test, they will be called for interview.
How to Apply for Sail Bokaro Recruitment 2015?
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms.
- Applicants are required to visit the link of ‘Career’ on the home page of official site.
- Contender may apply for the post according to their eligibility.
- Job seeker have to fill the online application form very carefully with all relevant details and upload all essential documents including qualification and experience I asked.
- Submit the form within the given period of time.
For more details regarding Sail Bokaro Recruitment 2015, you are required to go through the Official Link
You may also like to read-