SAAT Admit Card 2015
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is all set to publish SAAT Admit Card 2015 for those students who are going to appear in the written admission test of Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. Students who are searching for hall ticket they will get it very soon in the month of April. You can download your hall ticket through online process by taking some important steps which are given below on this page.
How to download SAAT Hall Ticket 2015?
- Participant need to visit the official site of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University that is soauniversity.ac.in
- On the home page of the official website, choose “SAAT Admit Card” in the “Latest News” section.
- Open the Hall Ticket page enters the registration no and date of birth & press “Submit” button for SAAT Admit card.
- SAAT Entry ticket will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download the hall ticket on your desktop.
- Take the print of hall ticket at the time of examination.
- Students can get their Admit cards from the official website 10 days prior to the entrance exam.
- The candidate will have to produce a valid identity proof which should also be mentioned in the application form and h, along with printed hall ticket. The aspirant has to sign on the Admit Card in presence of the invigilator during exam.
- The students need to preserve the hall ticket till the admission process is over.
- The examination hall will be opened half an hour before the exam starts.
- No participant will be able to enter the examination hall without a valid original / duplicate admit card.
SOA stands for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan, University and established in 1956 at Bhubaneswar. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan is making constant effort to gain excellence and shape a position in the countrywide and global learning map. SOA University is positive in its approach to recognize and assemble the changing requirements of candidates, staff and the society at huge.
SOA will be a most important & successful foundation of higher education in its selected areas of attention, preparing future generation through excellence teaching and modern research. It is promising as a comprehensive and communally inclusive University.
Purpose of Exam
The purpose of conducting these exams is to select brilliant students throughout the country. Candidates will be called to go to an open counseling for admission into various programmes of Graduate and Post Graduate after short list. Other aim of this exam is that the contenders with certificate in Technology / Engineering/ Pharmacy and Hotel Management are willing for admission into PG & UG courses under lateral entrance system through SAAT-2015.
|Entrance Test||09th May 2015|
|Publication of Result||24th May 2015|
Contenders may check Official Link for more details regarding SAAT Admit Card 2015.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Scholarships in India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|UGC Approved Universities||Best Colleges In India|