RVNL Recruitment 2014:
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd has dissipated a Job Notice titled as RVUNL Recruitment 2014 to recruit the fantasized applicants for the 200 Graduate Apprentice Engineers Trainees.
- Interested and capable contenders who want to clutch RVUNL jobs opportunity must apply through sending the prescribed applications on or before the closing date for the receipt of applications mentioned below:
|End Date To Submit The Applications||29th September 2014|
Further Details about RVUNL Recruitment 2014:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd||Graduate Apprentice Engineers Trainees||200|
|Post Name||Discipline (Vacancies)|
|Graduate Apprentice Engineers||
Appliers must hold a Graduate Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Civil as per the post which is going to be applied by the candidate.
- Age of the participant should not below 18 yrs and should not exceed 30yrs.
- Age will be relaxable for the SC /ST / OBC (non-creamy) / PH / Female candidates as per the Indian Government Norms.
Recruited job nominees will get an amount of Rs. 3560/- per month in the form of remuneration.
Applicants will be hired on the basis of performance in Interview
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates who find themselves eligible for the post of Graduate Apprentice Engineer mat apply in the prescribed format which can be obtained from the office of Dy. Chief Engineer (P&A) shed No. 11 KSTPS, RVUNL, Sakatpura, Kota – 324008.
- Obtain and fill the form in proper manner with all the essentials details and submit or send it along with attested copies of documents / certificates / testimonials on or up to 29th September 2014 at the below shaped address:
Dy. Chief Engineer (P&A)
Shed No. 11 KSTPS, RVUNL,
Sakatpura, Kota – 324008
For other details aspirants may check the official advertisement.