RRB Chennai Recruitment 2014
Railway recruitment board Chennai has announced a notification related to RRB Chennai Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies. Interested candidates may apply through the online application form on or before the last date, which is mentioned below.
More details about RRB Chennai vacancies 2015 such as education qualification, age limit applying process and more are provided below on this page by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Name of the Board||Railway recruitment board Chennai|
|Last Date to apply online||01st December 2014|
Post Name and No of Post:
|S. No||Post Name||No of Post|
|2||Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III||29|
|3||Pharmacist – III||19|
|5||Lab Assistant Gr II||07|
|6||Lab Superintendent Gr III||05|
Job hunters who want to apply they should have possessed Graduation / 12th / Diploma qualifications in relevant area from the known University or Institute.
Age Limit and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age limit||Salary Offered|
|Staff Nurse||20 to 40||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600/-|
|Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III||18 to 33||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-|
|Pharmacist – III||20 to 35||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2800/-|
|Radiographer||19 to 33||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2800/-|
|Lab Assistant Gr II||18 to 33||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2000/-|
|Lab Superintendent Gr III||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-|
Appliers have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-. Fee can be paid by debit card/ credit card or challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip. Not required for SC/ST candidates.
Assortment of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Procedure to Apply:
- First of all visit the official site of the Railway recruitment board
- Select the link ‘ONLINE/E-Application” Link. And Go to the ‘new registration tab’.
- Select your city and then press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Enter the required details correctly Press ‘continue’ tab.
- Enter all the details related to education and all.
- Upload pass port size photo and Press on the submit button.
- Take print out of application forma for future use.
|Starting date to apply online||01st November 2014|
|Last Date to apply online||01st December 2014|
|Online fee payment||01st November to 01st December 2014|
|Offline Fee payment||03rd to 28th November 2014|
Note: For more details you can read Official Notification
You may also like to Read
RRB Chennai Recruitment 2014:
- Railway recruitment board Chennai has propagated a Vacancy Notification relevant to RRB Chennai Recruitment 2014 for filling the 155 vacancies of RRB Chennai for various different profiles.
- Desirous applicants who find themselves capable for the offered positions must apply for the RRB Chennai Jobs to make their career in railway sector on or before the closing date mentioned below:
|Closing Date to Apply||10th November 2014|
RRB Chennai Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Railway recruitment board Chennai||Various||155|
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit|
|Stenographer / Stenographer Junior (English)||70||18-30 yrs|
|Chief Law Assistant / Law Assistant||02||18-40 yrs|
|Junior translator||16||18-33 yrs|
|Staff and Welfare Inspector||11|
|Catering Inspector||22||18-30 yrs|
|Publicity Inspector||01||18-33 yrs|
|Sr. Publicity Inspector||01|
|Finger print examiner||03||22-35 yrs|
|Teacher Grade I biology||01||18-45 yrs|
|Teacher Grade II||English||01|
|Physical training Instructor||03|
|Teacher Grade IV||23|
Candidates who are willing to apply must possessed matriculation from a acknowledged board or institute or have a graduate / post graduate degree / Ph.D in the concerned discipline as per the post which is to be applied by the candidate.
- GEN / OBC class candidates need to remit an amount of Rs. 100/- as the examination fee.
- No fee for SC /ST / PWD / Female candidates.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer / Junior (English)||5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Chief Law Assistant / Law Assistant||9300-34800+GP 4600/-|
|Junior translator||9300-34800+GP 4200/-|
|Staff and Welfare Inspector|
|Catering Inspector||5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2000/- 1900/-|
|Publicity Inspector||5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2800|
|Sr. Publicity Inspector||9300-34800+G.P Rs. 4200/-|
|Finger print examiner|
|Teacher Grade I biology||9300-34800+G.P Rs. 4800/-|
|Teacher Grade II||English||9300-34800+G.P Rs. 4600/-|
|Physical training Instructor|
|Teacher Grade IV||9300-34800+G.P Rs. 4200/-|
Applying contestants will be hired on the basis of their marks in the Written Test.
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates who meet the eligibility as per the mentioned criteria must send their applications written on a plain A4 size paper in prescribed format must affix the necessary xeroxcopies of documents and cover it in an sealed envelope
- Application superscribed as ‘Name of the post………’ must be forwarded at particular address of RRB on or before the closing date.
For getting other information aspirants may visit the Official Link