RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2014:
An online job notice has been liberated concerning to the RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2014 by Railway Recruitment Board Ahemdabad for the selection of deserving candidates for the 43 Para Medical Posts.
Skilled an self motivated contenders who are willing to brighten their career in the medical field must apply online for RRB Ahmedabad Vacancies through filling and submitting the online application form before the closure date given below:
|Online Fee Payment Can Be Made between||01st November to 01 Dec 2014 17:30 Hrs|
|Offline Fee payment (through SBI/Post office challan)||03rd to 28th November 2014 17:30 Hrs|
|Last Date To Apply Online||1st December 2014|
|Exam Date||8th February 2015|
RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Railway Recruitment Board Ahemdabad||Staff Nurse||20|
|Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III||11|
|Pharmacist – III||10|
Applying job hunters must have possessed 12th or have a graduate degree / Diploma in the concerned regulation form a reputed board / institute / university as per the requirements for the post for which you are going to apply.
All the participants (Except SC / ST /Ex-Servicemen / Women / Minorities / Persons with Disabilities / Economically backward classes) need to deposit the Examination fee of Rs 100/- in the shape of through SBI/Post office challan or online payment via debit / credit card / net banking.
Age Limit & Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Age Limitation||Pay Scale|
|Staff Nurse||20 – 40 yrs||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600|
|Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III||18 – 33 yrs||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200|
|Pharmacist – III||20 – 35 yrs||Rs. 5200-20200+ GP Rs. 2800|
|ECG Technician||18 – 33 yrs||Rs. 5200-20200+ GP Rs. 2400|
Applicants will be hired on the basis their performance in the written examination.
How to Apply?
Willing candidates who want to clutch this career opening vacancy may apply online through following the steps furnished below:
- First logon to the official portal of RRB
- On the home page you will find a link as ‘Submit Online Application for CEN-04/2014’ at the right panel, hit on it.
- Make the registration through entering the asked details, note down registration id and password, and make the payment of examination fee.
- Now revisit the official website of the association, fill the application form, and submit it successfully within the given time.
- At last take a physical copy of dully filled online application and keep it safe for the further reference.
Appliers may check the Official Notification for the other details.
You may also like to Read