RPET Counselling 2016 is going to conduct by the Board Of Technical Education Rajasthan for the admission of the eligible candidates. Candidates who will qualify the entrance exam they can check the details of RPET Counselling such as seat allotment result through this web page.
- The RPET (Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test) examination is conducting every year for the admission in the various engineering streams of B.E / B.Tech courses in the government and private colleges.
- Every year a huge number of aspirants applied for this examination to get admit.
- Now the all candidates are waiting for RPET Counselling, All the listed students would be able to take part in counselling and seat allotment process.
- The exam would be held tentatively in the month of May 2016
- Candidates must appear on appropriate date at the diet of their Home District along with the print out of the counseling letter.
- Applicants must have to pay 10,000/- initially at e-Mitra or CSC Kiosk.
- This will later on be adjusted within the admission fees once the seat has been allotted to them.
Procedure to pay Counseling Fee:
Go to the official kiosk website to pay the fees and procure the receipt and token range reciprocally.
- Firstly open the e-Mitra official website and must register and log in.
- Go to the utility bill section and enter department, district and service.
- Use link to pay the fees for RPET Counselling 2016 through following modes:
- Debit/Credit Card
- ICICI Bank web Banking
- Axis Bank web Banking
- After complete the payment, a 16 digit tocken number will be generated with receipt and the token number must be used to log in for online counseling.
RPET Seat Allotment 2016:
- First of all applicants need to collect original particulars of education.
- They must check their counselling call letter.
- They have to reach at provided location.
- Applicants need to confirm to Counselling leader for allotment.
- After the completion of document verification, candidates will be allotted their respective institutions through the seat allotment process.
- Candidates need to join desired colleges if they fulfils criterion.
- Once candidate are allotted a seat, they are required to submit documents at the allotted college on making payment of balance fees.
Documents required for Counseling
The applicants must appear in the counseling along with these documents.
- Counselling letter
- Income Certificate
- Class XII Mark sheet
- SC/ST class Certificate
- Computer generated receipt
Important Date of Counselling:
The exam shall be held in the month of May 2016 in the morning session (9:00 am to 12:00 noon).
Note: For more details of RPET Counselling 2016,must check the Official Link.
You May also like to Read
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarships in India|
|Best Career Options||Top Engineering Colleges in India|