RNSB Recruitment 2014:
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd has propagated a RNSB Vacancy Notice concerning RNSB Recruitment 2014 to hire the eligible persons for the post of Jr.Executive (Trainee). Online RNSB applications are invited form the fantasized candidates, willing job hunters must fill and submit the online application form on or before the closing date to make their career at RNSB.
|Last Date To Apply Online||18th Sep 2014|
RNSB Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Post||Job Location|
|Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd.||Jr. Executive (Trainee)||Gandhidham & Dhoraji|
Appliers must hold First Class Graduate (Except Arts) degree OR M.Com / LLB / MBA / MCA OR PGDCA / DCA / JAIIB / CAIIB / COPA (with 1 year apprenticeship) preferable to apply for the post of Jr. Executive.
- Applicants who are willing to apply require having the experience of 2 yrs in any Co-Operative bank or any financial institute is preferable
- Aspirants must be well versed with Computer knowledge.
Age of the applying contestants should not exceed 30 yrs of age.
Candidates will be given the salary as follow:
|Gandhidham||The above post will be filled up on fixed term contract basis with monthly fixed stipend of Rs. 9,000/- (Rs. 7,000/- + 2,000 C.C.A.).|
|Dhoraji||The above post will be filled up on fixed term contract basis with monthly fixed stipend of Rs. 7,000/-|
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates who want to apply for this job opening will have to visit official website to apply online.
- The official site is rnsbindia.com
- Logon to this site and go through the ‘Current Openings’ tab mentioned at the home page.
- Now press the ‘Click Here’ to apply.
- Register yourself by surfing the given link ‘Click here’ in the section for new users.
- Fill all the asked details and upload the essential documents and complete the registration process by pressing the submit button.
- Note down your username and password.
- Now login with your username and password and apply for the desired position.
More Related Links
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|How To Get A Bank Job||Bank Question Papers|
Check official advertisement for getting the other details.