RGUKT Recruitment 2015
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies has depicted an advertisement titled as RGUKT Recruitment 2015 for filling Faculty Positions as Lecturer in Engineering and Non-Engineering Departments. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by filling online applications and after that send the hard copy of applications on or before the closing date.
|Last date to receipt online application||15th April 2015|
For more information regarding RGUKT Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy detail, age limit, qualification criteria, salary structure, application fee, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through the info are well stated here on this page which is written by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of Post:
Candidates who are interested to get job in RGUKT should possess –
- For Engineering: M.Tech plus B.Tech in relevant discipline and first class either at Master’s level or UG level.
- For Non-Engineering: 55% at Master’s Level in the respective discipline with NET/SLET or Ph.D.
Contenders need to deposit the application fee of Rs. 300/- for general/OBC category candidates and Rs. 200/- in case of SC/ST/PH in the form of Demand Draft in favour of the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies payable at Hyderabad.
Aspirants will receive the handsome amount of pay that will be decided by the UGC/ Government.
Mode of Selection:
Contenders will be selected on the basis of their applications received. Shortlisted candidates will have to give preliminary written test and the test consist of three parts viz. English, Telugu and Digital literacy. Final selection will be done through interview.
How to Apply for RGUKT Recruitment 2015?
- Eligible applicants need to visit the official site of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies that is www.rgukt.in
- Select the “Career” option which is available on the top of the home page.
- Then choose the appropriate link for Lecturer/Faculty post.
- Now hit “Apply Online” button and form will be shown.
- Fill the application form carefully with all necessary details & press “Submit” key.
- After submission of application, take the print out of form.
- Attach all copies of required testimonials in support of education, caste, paste a recent pass port size photo in the space provided there.
- Keep the form in an envelope and send it to the postal address which is stated below:
Rajiv Gandhi University Of Knowledge Technologies,
Vindhya-C4, IIIT-Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad – 500032
- Last date for Online Applications: 15th April 2015
- Last date for receipt of hard copies of Applications: 18th April 2015
Candidates may check Official Notification for more details regarding RGUKT Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to Read