Reserve Bank of India has unfolded an employment advertisement related to RBI Recruitment. Candidates can obtain more details regarding RBI Recruitment 2016 through this page. Candidates who wish to enhance their carrier in banking sector can apply for 504 Assistant vacancies. Applicants are required to submit an online application form which is available on the official website before the last date.
|Final Date to Apply||03rd July 2015|
Other details related RBI Recruitment 2016 to such as Vacancy Detail, qualification required, age limit, salary structure, mode of selection, applying procedure etc by scrolling down page which is mentioned by team of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Post Name||No. of the Post|
Vacancy Details according to the Offices’ location:
|Sr. No.||Office Area Name||No. of Posts|
|11||Kanpur & Lucknow||40|
- Candidates who are searching for bank jobs should possess Graduate Degree in any discipline with the minimum of 50% marks from recognized university and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Participants belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Appliers should have skilled in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state / any of the states for you applied for.
- The age of applicants who want to apply for this post should not be more than 28 years and should not be less than 18 years.
- Contenders should have been born not earlier than 02/06/1987 and not later than 01/06/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
|Category Wise||Up To Years|
|SC / ST||05|
|PWD Belongs To||General||10|
|Widows / divorced women / women judicially separated||10|
|Person domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05|
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates: Rs. 50/- (Only Intimation Charges)
- For OBC/General Contenders: Rs. 450 /- (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Fee can be paid through online mode using your Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in Online Examination followed by personal Interview. Paper pattern of test is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name (Objective Type Test)||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Time Duration: 02 Hours|
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately RS. 22546/-
- Firstly, aspirants who want to apply for RBI Recruitment 2016 may visit the official website that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Secondly, you have to select “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which is given in the section of “What’s New”.
- Now, read the notification carefully, if you are eligible then press the link “Apply Online”
- Then, enter on link “Click here for New Registration” and fill the form with complete details.
- After that, upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Make the fee payment and submit the filled application form.
- At last, take a printout of it for future use.
|Last date for online application||03rd July 2015|
|Last date for editing of application||03rd July 2015|
|Last date for take print of application form||18th July 2015|
Aspirants may check Official Notification for more details regarding RBI Recruitment and all of you are suggested to keep in touch with us to know about RBI Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Bank Jobs||Bank Preparation Books|
|List of Banks under IBPS||Govt. Bank PO/Clerk Salary|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Coaching Centers|