RBI Admit Card 2015
RBI Admit Card 2015 has been released by the Reserve Bank of India for those candidates, who had applied for the RBI Recruitment Exam. The exam for the post of Junior Engineer will be held on the 4th February 2015 and the applied contenders may download their exam hall ticket for giving the examination.
How to Download the RBI Admit Card 2015:
- Applicants first have to visit the official website that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Now choose the Call letters for Online Examination link under the “What’s New” section from the home page.
- Then again hit on the call letter option and a Login page will open on the screen
- Now you have to enter your Registration Number or DOB.
- After submitting the details, you call letter will display on the screen.
- You have to save it or take the print out of it for future use.
The aspirants may obtain the entire detailed information in relation to RBI Admit Card 2015, which is structured below by the team members of the bharatrecruitment.com.
- Reserve Bank of India conducts the variety of recruitment exam to recruit the applicants for the specified posts. Reserve Bank of India is an Indian Central Banking Institution which manages the financial Policy of the Indian rupee.
- RBI acting an important role in the Development Strategy of the Government of the country, it is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union which conducts the recruitment examination for the different posts time to time.
Purpose of Exam:
The main concept of conducting the exam is to recruiting the qualified contestants for the various posts. The ban provides the many no. of posts such name as junior engineer (Civil / Electrical) posts, Assistant position etc.
The selection of the aspirants will be entirely based on the examination and followed by their appearance in interview.
Examination Date: 04th February 2015
The contestants may visit this page time to time to get the updated information and may subscribe our free email services to fetch the details directly into your inbox. The candidates may join us on the Facebook or Google plus and send their comment in the comment box also.
Note: You may visit the Official Link for getting the call letter.
You may also like to Read
|Bank Coaching Centers||Career Objective for Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|How to prepare for Bank exam||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|