Ratnakar Bank Recruitment 2014 – 2015
Ratnakar Bank has asserted an online notice of Ratnakar Bank Recruitment 2014-15 for filling up the latest job vacancies. Eligible applicants’ who are willing to build their career in Banking sector may apply by filling Ratnakar Bank application form on or before the last date with all important details .
|Last date to apply||As soon as possible|
Other updated details concerning to Ratnakar Bank Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility conditions, Selection Process, How to apply etc you may go through the given advertisement which is equipped below by the team member of bharatrecruitment.com
Detail of Ratnakar Bank Recruitment 2014-15
|2||Development Banking and Financial Inclusion|
Job fighter should possess Graduate / Post graduate in any discipline or an MBA from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of commercial catchments & business segments for new to bank acquisition.
- Aspirants should have Strong inter-personal, communication (written and verbal), and leadership ability.
Job fighter must have minimum 2 – 4 years experience Bank Current account acquisition with a bank, preferably in SME segment.
Job fighter will be selected based on the performance in written test/Interview.
Selected candidates will get handsome amount of salary as per the post.
How to apply?
- Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility standard may apply by filling application form in proper manner through the official website of organization i.e. www.rblbank.com.
- On the home page go to the ‘careers’ section and press on ‘current job openings’.
- Aspirants are required to select the job for which you want to apply.
- Fill the application form very carefully with all mandatory details and submit it within the given period of time.
- At last, take the printout of filled form for future reference.
To acquire more details you may check official Link
You may also like to Read
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|How To Get A Bank Job||Bank Question Papers|