Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2014
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has expanded an advertisement related to Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2014 for filling up the Vehicle Drivers vacancies.
Job fighters who are eligible may apply by filling Rajasthan High Court applications form in pre scribed format with all essential details and should send the form on or before the end date 15th Nov 2014.
For more details concerning to Rajasthan High Court vacancies 2014 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply are modified below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||Vehicle Drivers|
|Last Date||15th Nov 2014|
Candidates who want to apply they should have 8th class certificate from a government authorized school, and applicants also have a valid driving license with an experience of 3 year of Vehicle Driving.
- Age of the applicants should be liable in between minimum 18 years to maximum 35 years as on 01-01-2014
- Relaxation in upper age will also be given to the suitable candidates as per the rules of the organization
Selected job hunter will get fixed honorarium of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100 (Rs. 25 for SC / ST candidates) in the form of Indian postal Order in favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
Applicants will be selected based on the written test followed by the Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates first have to download the application format for the official website that is www.hcraj.nic.in
- After opening the home page follow the link as Recruitment to the Post of Driver, 2014
- Download the application format and fill it correctly, attach attested copies of all essential documents such as, qualification certificates, age certificates
- Envelope containing application form should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF________” and must be forward to the mentioned displayed address
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Last Date of receipt the application: 15th Nov 2014
To acquire more details you may check official publication
You may also like to Read