Railway Bank Recruitment 2014:
Railway Employee’s Cooperative Bank Limited has professed a RECB Advertisement titled as Railway Bank Recruitment 2014 to hire eligible persons for the 25 Vacancies of Railway Bank Clerk.
Self motivated and qualified applicants who are willing to apply for this wonderful career opening in banking sector must fill and submit the Railway Bank Online Application Form to Apply Online on or before the closure dates given below:
|End Date To Fill The Online Application||27th Sep 2014|
|Online Fee Payment Closing Date||27th Sep 2014|
|Last Date To Reprint The Application||04th Oct 2014|
|Tentative Date Of Interview||09th Oct 2014 onwards|
|Organization Name||Name Of The Post||Number Of Posts|
|Railway Employee’s Cooperative Bank Limited||Clerk||25 Vacancies|
As applicable in the original advertisement of IBPS for RRBs CWE – II-Office Assistant (Multipurpose), beside they must have basic computer knowledge.
- Candidates who are having the domicile of Rajasthan can apply
- Appliers must have knowledge of Hindi language for Speaking, Reading and Writing.
Applicants will have to pay the non refundable application fee with the intimation charges via ONLINE MODE by Master / Visa Debit / Credit Card or online transfer through net banking and the amount to be paid is as follow:
|Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/EBC/SBC)||Rs. 50.00 per candidate|
|Other General) / OBC Creamy Layer||Rs. 150.00 per candidate|
Age Limit as on 01-07-2013:
Age of the applicants must be according to the RRBs CWE – II-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) criteria which is:
- Minimum: 18 yrs
- Maximum: 28 yrs
Recruited contestants will get the salary package of Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- + Annual Increment – 1st July each year + as 3% of Pay + Grade Pay by the association.
- Rank holders in RRB’s CWE-II Office Assistant (Multipurpose) or we can say on merit basis candidates will be shortlisted for the interview.
- Finally the participants will get selected on the TWSS (75 marks) + Interview (25 marks)
Interview Call Letters:
Call letters for the interview can be downloaded from the official website of the organization, www.recbjaipur.com or can be downloaded from the email address of the candidates which is mentioned in the details.
How to Apply?
- First the applicants will have visit the website of the organization that is www.recbjaipur.com
- Go through the ‘Recruitment’ and select the appropriate link to fill the online application form.
- Use the registration no. which you have obtained while making the registration for CWE RRB II registration, enter the details and press the submit button.
- Make the payment, generate and take a printout of e-receipt which is to be kept safe to appear for the interview
- Fill the online application carefully and upload the essential documents, now press the ‘submit’ button for the submission of application form
- Take a copy of fill online application form and fee payment receipt with the requisite copies of documents / certificates / testimonials must be kept complete for submission if short listed for Interview.
To know more appliers may check the official advertisement.
You may also like to Read
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|