Punjabi University Recruitment 2014:
Punjabi University has released a Job Notification against Punjabi University Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 30 Vacancies of Clerk. Eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for this job opportunity must fill and send the prescribe application form on or before the last date given below:
|Last Date For The Receipt Of Applications||22th Sep 2014|
Punjabi University Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Campus Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Punjabi University||Clerk||30 posts|
- Applicants must possess a bachelor degree in relevant field / Matriculation with Punjabi as a subject.
- Typing speed of applying candidates must be 6000 words per hour.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this vacancy must hold the experience of one year of working as a clerk at any reputed university or institute.
Applicants need to submit the application fee of Rs. 100/- in the shape of Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Registrar, Punjabi university, Patiala’, payable at Patiala.
Minimum age of the applier must be 18 yrs.
Appointed aspirants will get the monthly package of Rs. 10300 – 34800 with thegrade pay of Rs. 3200/-.
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants who want to apply must have to download the application form first form the official website which is www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in
- Go through the option ‘Vacancy’ given at the left side of the home page of the university.
- A new window will get appear containing many notifications, select the appropriate link and download the application form.
- Fill it in the prescribed format and attach all the required documents testimonials along with application.
- Put you a snap of size 9”x 4” and signature on the space mentioned for it.
- Now forward the application form complete in all respect in a sealed envelope with a postage stamp of Rs. 25/- on it at the below tuned address before the closing date:
NH 64, Urban Estate Phase II,
Patiala, Punjab 147002
For other information applicants can check out the official notification
You may also like to Read