Punjab University Admission Form 2015
Punjab University is inviting Punjab University Admission Form 2015 from candidates who are seeking for admission in various courses such as U.G. & BHMS, B.A., B. Com. LL.B. (Hons), BHMCT and BTTM. Candidates wishing for pursuing their studies from this institute must read all information related to Punjab University Admission Notice from this page structured by team of bharatrecruitment.com
Candidates are advised to read all content given here on this page related to Punjab University Admission Form 2015 and those fulfilling eligibility conditions must apply through Punjab University online application form 2015 before closing date and appeared on date of examination.
- M. Phil.
- Professional undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Master Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Advanced Diploma Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma Courses
Candidates taking admission in U.G. & BHMS course must have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) from recognized board.
Candidate must attain age of 17 years.
Common Entrance Test will be conducted by admission committee of this institute and scores awarded in test will be taken as medium for admission of candidates.
- General category candidates are required to pay Rs. 1760/- and SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs.880/- as CET fee.
- Challan slip can be generated from Official website.
- Payment of fee can be done in any branch of state bank of India.
Applying Procedure for Punjab University Admission Form 2015
- Candidates willing to apply for Punjab University Admission 2015 must visit Official site i.e. cetug.puchd.ac.in
- Go to “University Forms” link under PU Quick Link section.
- Select “Prospectus” tab and download it as it will provide you all information regarding admission status.
- After reading it, press on “Online Registration” link and register yourself.
- After registering, you can login with your id and password.
- Fill application form with all necessary details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit form after filling all mandatory fields.
- At last, take a print out of it for future use.
Overview of PU CET exam pattern:
- The test will be conducted from six subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Biotechnology and Computer Science.
- There will be 2 marks allotted to each question and for every wrong answer; there will be deduction of half marks.
- Total marks for each paper is 120 and duration of each paper is 70 minutes.
Schedule for PU – CET (U.G. & BHMS)-2015:
- Last date for the submission of Online Application Form: 28th April 2015
- Date of entrance test: 23rd May 2015
- Last date for deposit of fee: 30th April 2015
- Tentative date of result declaration:3rd June to 5th June 2015
Centre for Entrance Test: Chandigarh
|Paper||Subject||Time of Examination|
|Paper – I||Physics||9.00-10.10 a.m.|
|Paper – II||Chemistry||10.30-11.40 a.m.|
|Paper – III||Biology||12.00-1.10 p.m.|
|Paper – IV||Mathematics||2.10-3.20 p.m.|
|Paper – V||Biotechnology||3.40-4.50 p.m.|
|Paper – VI||Computer Science||5.10-6.20 p.m.|
Schedule for PU-B.A./B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.):
- Last date for submission of Application Form:15th April ,2015
- Last date for deposition of fee: 17th April 2015 upto 4:00p.m.
- Date and Time of Holding Entrance Test: 16th May 2015 between 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Result Declaration Date: 20th May, 2015 to 23rd May, 2015
You can get more information related to Punjab University Admission Form 2015, you may check Official link.
You may also like to Read
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Interview Tips For Freshers / Exp.|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Steps To Fill Online Application Form||Best Colleges In India|