Punjab Post Office Recruitment
Punjab Post Office has issued a notification regarding Punjab Post Office Recruitment. Here, we are also providing details related to Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited from deserving and eligible candidates for filling up the 33 vacancies of PA, SA and MTS Posts. Willing candidates can apply now for jobs in Punjab Post Office by submitting the application form in prescribed format before the final date that is given in this page. Please have Look…
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||20th July 2015|
Applicants, who are going to apply against Punjab Post Office Recruitment, can get more details related to the Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, mode of appointment, qualification, way to apply, which is well furnished below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com.
Punjab Post Office Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Erstwhile Group D)||02|
For PA and SA Posts:
- Applicants who wish to apply must have possessed 12th class pass from a recognized University/Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding Vocational streams).
- Aspirants must have studied local language (I.e. Punjabi) and should have computer application/typing knowledge up to the required standard.
- Matriculation Pass or ITI from recognized Board.
- Age of the applying candidates should not be above 27 years and should not be below 18 years as on 20 July 2015. Relaxation of upper age limit up to a maximum of 5 years for OC
- In the case of SC/ST categories, the relaxation up to 10 years and for OBC relaxation up to 8 years will be admissible.
For PA / SA:
Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs.2400/- + allowances as admissible under Rules.
Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- + other admissible allowances.
- 100 mtr. Sprint= 11 Second.
- 400 mtr. Sprint= 50 Second.
- 100 mtr. Sprint= 13.2 Second.
- 400 mtr. Sprint=1.02.00 Second.
Under …69 Kg…………..weight Category= …240 Kgs (Snatch & Jerk 100+140 respectively)
Applicants need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- for Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2016.
- Examination fee is for all male candidates of Rs. 400/- (only for General and OBC categories)
- Applicants who are belong to SC/ST/ physically impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the fee amount at nearest Payment Post Office with filled up Challan Form for payment through ePayment service under Biller ID No.5202.
Punjab Post Office Recruitment
Way to Apply:
- Interested and capable candidates, who are going to apply, need to download the application form from the official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Now, hit on the “Opportunities” tab and select the “Notification for the vacancies of PA/SA & MTS under Sports Quota – Punjab Circle” link.
- Then, read the complete information and download the form
- Fill it carefully (preferably in capital letters).
- No columns should be kept blank and all required documents and cash receipt should be enclosed with the application form.
- Attach with the form all essentials certificates / documents (attested Photocopies) in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience.
- After completing it send at the address shown in the below mentioned official notification at Col.6 of 3 (B) at Page-1.
- Take an envelope, should be super scribed with the “Application for the post of PA/SA/PA SBCO/MTS”.
|Final date of receipt of applications||20th July 2015|
You may read the Official Notification to get more information about Punjab Post Office Recruitment. We are covering information about Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2016 soon so keep in touch with us.
You may also like to Read
|Jobs by Organization||High Paying Career Options|
|Employment News With Live Updates||Subscribe For Free Job Alerts|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Updated Current Affairs To Crack The Exam|
|State Wise Government Jobs||Online Practice Test For Best Preparation|