Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015
High Court of Punjab and Haryana has circulated an advertisement as Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 for filling up 994 Clerk/Stenographer Grade-III/ Driver post. Interested and desirous candidates who want to do a job in this well reputed organization can apply online by filling the applications on or before the closing date which is stated below.
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
Other details regarding Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, age limit, qualification requirement, pay scale, mode of selection, how to apply are displayed here on this page written by the team of bharatrecruitment.com
Name of Post & Vacancy Details:
- Clerk of Haryana: 424 Vacancies
- Clerk of Punjab: 408 Vacancies
- Stenographer Grade-III: 157 Vacancies
- Driver: 05 Vacancies
Applying candidates should possess middle pass with Punjabi/ Hindi for the post of Driver and degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science for the rest posts in relevant discipline from well recognized University.
- Candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 42 years (37 years for Clerk of Punjab) as on 1st January 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the government rules.
Contenders will receive the pay of Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs.3200/ Grade Pay for Clerk of Punjab and Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs.2400/- Grade Pay for Others.
- Contenders need to pay the application fee as prescribed in the notification in any Branch of State Bank of India under Screen 8888(Fee Type-21) only.
- Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-Servicemen of the State as per their Original Category.
- Relaxation will be given as per the government rules for SC/ ST/ BCOBC/ESM category candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination & Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply for Punjab & Harayana High Court Recruitment 2015?
The filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
- Step I
- Step II
- Candidates first go to official site that is www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
- On the home page, choose the “Current Recruitment” option and select the post you want to apply for.
- Fill the registration form with all the required details in an appropriate manner.
- After successful registration it will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password, take a printout of the ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’.
- Go to any branch of State Bank of India for depositing the fee.
- After depositing the fee contenders need to login again by making use of Step-I Registration ID and Password along with fee details.
- Upload your signature and scanned photo graphs & all required details.
- Check the form at once & press submit button.
- At last take a hard copy of filled in form for future reference.
|Post Name||Opening date for Registration||Closing date for Registration Step I||Last date for receipt of application fee||Last date for Registration Step II|
|Clerk of Haryana||06th April 2015||26th April 2015||29th April 2015||02nd May 2015|
|Clerk of Punjab||09th April 2015||28th April 2015||01st May 2015||04th May 2015|
|Stenographer Grade-III||06th April 2015||26th April 2015||29th April 2015||02nd May 2015|
Contenders may check Official link for more detail regarding Punjab & Harayana High Court Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to Read