PPCB Recruitment 2014:
- Punjab Pollution Control Board has liberated an Advertisement against PPCB Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 118 PPCB vacancies for the different profiles.
- Applicants who find themselves capable for the PPCB Jobs must apply online through filling and submitting the Online Application on/before the last date given below.
|Online Application Registration Last date||5th November 2014|
|Last date of deposit of Application fee||6th November 2014|
|last date of receiving Hard Copy||12th November 2014|
|Download Admit card||12th November 2014|
|Date of Exams||12th, 21st, 29th & 30th November 2014|
PPCB Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Posts|
|Punjab Pollution Control Board||Various||118|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||14|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer(Computer)||01|
|Assistant Scientific Officer||06|
|Junior Scientific Officer||11|
|Junior Environmental Engineer||20|
|Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator||30|
|Project Associate (Microbiologist)||01|
Aspirants must hold a Bachelor Degree Engineering / Post Graduation with first division from an acknowledged University / Institution as per the post which is going to be applied.
Applying contenders need to remit an amount of application fee and the amount to be paid is as follow:
|Post Name||Application Fee|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer(Computer)|
|Assistant Scientific Officer|
|Junior Scientific Officer|
|Junior Environmental Engineer|
|Scientific Assistant||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Clerk-cum-Data entry operator|
|Project Associate (Microbiologist)|
Minimum age limitation for all the applying contestants is 18 yrs and maximum age of the appliers should not exceed from:
|Category||Maximum Age Limitation|
|PH candidates||45 yrs|
|Post Name||Remuneration Per Month|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP of Rs. 5400/-|
|Project Associate||Rs. 20000/-|
|Remaining posts||Rs. 10300-34800/- with GP of Rs. 5000/-|
Entrants will be hired on the basis of their performance in Written Test / Skill Test.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are willing to apply first need to visit the official portal i.e. www.thapar.edu for applying online
- Follow the option ‘Vacancy’ given at the home page
- Now follow the suitable link and fill the prescribed online application form with all the mandatory details.
- Upload the necessary documents / testimonials / certificates and submit it within the given time period.
- Take a hardcopy of it and forward it along with all the relevant documents in an enclosed envelope superscribed as ‘Application Form for the PPCB recruitment’ at the below equipped address:
The Incharge, PPCB-Cell,
Thapar University, Patiala – 147 004
For getting other information regarding this vacancy must check the official notification.