WB Police Recruitment 2015
West Bengal Police has released a latest job notification as WB Police Recruitment 2015 for hiring the qualified Male / Female candidates to fill up the 760 Warder posts. Willing contestants may apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date should be reached.
|Last Date To Apply Online / Offline||27th March 2015|
The aspirants may obtain the completed information in concern to WB Police Recruitment 2015 such as required education, posts name, salary details, and selection process etc, which is mentioned below in the page of bharatrecruitment.com.
West Bengal Police
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
Job seekers, whose desire to grasp the Warder posts at WB Police Jobs, must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from any other recognized boards or institutions and should be a citizen of India.
Jobs after: 10th
- The age of the appliers should not less than 18 years and not more than the 27 years as on the 01st January 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the organization norms.
Candidates, who will be selected for the Warder posts, will obtain the salary of Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- plus Gross Pay of Rs. 2600/- per month by the organization.
|Category Name||Fee Details||How to Pay|
|General||Rs. 200/-||By the Online or Offline mode|
|SC / ST||No Fee|
The classification of the job fighters will be based on the Physical Measurement Test or personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested aspirants may apply by submitting the Online or offline application form.
- Go through the Official Website which is www.policewb.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Recruitment’ link i.e. available in the right corner of the homepage.
- Hit the suitable job link and press the ‘Online Application’ button.
- Then press the ‘Apply Online’ link and press the ‘Sign Up Now’ button.
- Must fill the online application form with the required details.
- Upload the digital images of their relevant documents (if required).
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to record the entire information.
- Take the print out of it and keep it safe for the future use.
- The hardcopy of an application form may be sending to the address given below:
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board,
Araksha Bhaban, Sector – II,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091
Dates to Remember:
Last Date To Apply Online or Offline Application Form: 27th March 2015
You may open the Official Notification for getting the entire details.
Check More Useful Links