PGCIL Recruitment 2015
An employment notification titled as PGCIL Recruitment 2015 has recently transmitted by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited for the engagement of 101 vacancies of the Posts of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor in the disciplines of Electrical, Civil and Telecom. Engrossed Applicants can fill PGCIL Application Form in the prescribed format before the closing date.
Rest of the details related to PGCIL Recruitment 2015 such as Educational Qualification, Remuneration, Selection Process, How to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Starting date to apply Online||23rd February 2015|
|Last date to apply Online||25th February 2015|
|Opening Date to pay Application Fee in any SBI branch through challan||26th February 2015|
|Closing date to pay Application Fee in any SBI branch through challan||02nd March 2015|
PGCIL Vacancy 2015 details:
Job hunters who wish to apply should have possessed BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc./Diploma in related subjects from a reputed University/Institution.
Aspirants should acquire an Age Limit of 29 years as on 25th February 2015.
- Aspirants will have to remit an Application Fee of Rs. 300 for the Post of Field Engineer and Rs. 200 for the Post of Field Supervisor.
- Candidates need to make payment of Application Fee through generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/PWD & Ex-SM Candidates are exempted from Fee Payment.
Organization will pay a fixed monthly amount for the First and Second year as follows:
|Post name||First year||Second year|
Mode of Selection:
Selection of suitable candidates is based on Screening Test and /or Personal Interview as per the guidelines of an Organization.
How to Apply?
Applicants may follow the Step by Step Procedure to apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2015 as described below:
- First of all, visit the Official Website of an Organization which is www.powergridindia.com.
- Now Proceed as Career Section>>Job Opportunities on the home page.
- After that, go for option as “Apply Online”.
- Fill the PGCIL Application Form with all the details very carefully.
- Obtain the Challan to pay the requisite Application Fees.
- After two bank working days of generation of challan, he/ she can deposit the prescribed Application Fees at any branch of SBI.
- Take a Print out of the duly filled Application Form.
- Screening test, if organized will consist of 75 questions out of which 50 questions are from relevant discipline of the Post and 25 questions are from Aptitude.
- The questions are of Objective Type that consist of four multiple answer options. There will no negative marking for Incorrect/multiple answers.
- The Final merit will be made only on the basis of presentation in the Interview.
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Notice for more details.