Purvanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Purvanchal Gramin Bank, Gorakhpur has depicted a notification titled as Purvanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 242 Officer Scales – I and Office Assistant Post. Candidates those are declared qualified in online CWE – III conducted by IBPS may apply for PGB recruitment 2015.
Aspirants can apply through online process by filling the application form on or before the closing date which is 31st March 2015. Other details regarding Purvanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 such as age limit, qualification requirement, selection procedure, salary structure, process to apply etc are mentioned on this page that is bharatrecruitment.com
Total vacancies: 242
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
- Officer Scale – I: 77
- Office Assistant: 165
Applicants who wish to get job in PGB must have qualified the online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October.
Contenders will receive the impressive amount of salary that will be decided by the administration of Purvanchal Gramin Bank.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in:
- Online Common Written Examination – III for RRBs
How to Apply for Purvanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015?
- Aspirants first go to the official website of bank that is www.pgbgorakhpur.com
- Select the Recruitment” option on the home page of it.
- Now select the appropriate job link and press the button.
- Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the online application form correctly and carefully with all relevant details.
- At last, verify the form at once & press on “Submit” button.
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
- Opening Date of Online Applications: 17th March 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31st March 2015
Aspirants may check Official Website for more details regarding Purvanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to visit this section
|Bank Coaching Centers||Bank Question Papers|
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|List of Banks under IBPS||Govt. Bank PO/Clerk Salary|