Parliament of India Recruitment 2014-2015
Parliament of India has announced a notification as Parliament of India Recruitment 2014 for filling up the seats for various vacancies. Applicants may apply offline for this job before the last date customized below.
Eligible and interested candidates who want to grab this wonderful job opportunity in government sector must apply for Parliament of India Recruitment 2014 through filling and forwarding the prescribed application form on or before the last date.
Other essential details like Age limit, Education, Experience, selection Procedure etc are mentioned below by the squad of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Closing Date For Receiving The Receipt Of Applications||10th November 2014|
|For Remote Areas||17th November 2014|
Parliament of India Recruitment 2014 Details:
|Organization Name||Name of Posts||No. Of posts|
|Parliament of India||Stenographer (English/ Hindi)||41|
|Staff Car Driver||04|
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- For Stenographer (English/ Hindi): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, Minimum shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in English/Hindi and Certificate in Computer Course.
- For Staff Car Driver: Matriculation, Valid Commercial LMV/HMV license & Skill and experience in driving motor vehicles.
Age Limits as on 10th October 2014:
Candidate must have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 yrs. Relaxation will be given to the deserving candidates as per the rules and regulations of the parliament.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer (English/ Hindi)||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GRADE PAY: Rs. 4200|
|Staff Car Driver||Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) + GRADE PAY: Rs. 2400|
Applicants will be selected on the basis of…
- Written Test
- Stenography Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates may download the application form from official website i.e. www.loksabha.nic.in or from the link “Official Advertisement” mentioned below.
- Now select the “Recruitment” given on the left side of the page and choose “Advertisement and Notices”
- Now follow the link “Advt. No. 5/2014”
- Take the print out of the application form for the relevant post.
- Fill the form properly, attach self-attested 2 photos and your entire documents and sign it and send it to the address stated below.
The Joint Recruitment Cell,
Room No. 521,
Parliament House Annexe,
New Delhi, Pin-110001
Note: For more details, check the Official Advertisement.
You may also like to Read