Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2014
Pandyan Grama Bank invites capable and laborious candidates to apply online for 102 Office Asst. posts under Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2014. All the talented and proficient applicants may apply for these job opportunities by filling and submitting the online application form on or before the last date.
|Last Date for Online Registration||14th July 2014|
|Payment of Application Fees can be made till|
Name of Organization:
Pandyan Grama Bank
Name of offered Post:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Offered Vacant Seats:
Only those candidates are eligible to apply for current jobs that have been declared qualified in RRBs CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013.
- Applicants are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the Tamil Nadu State i.e. TAMIL.
- For ensuring proficiency in local language, the aspirants must have studied the local language at 10th STD level.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 20/-
- For all others: Rs. 100/-
Requisite amount of application fee must be paid through CBS at any branch of Pandyan Grama Bank by means of a payment challan or by NEFT from other Banks.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 18-28 years as on 01-07-2013. Upper age relaxation would be applied as per the organization’s rules.
After getting employment on post, selected job hunters will get the pay band of rs. 7200-19300/-.
Selection of contestants will be based upon their performance in:-
- RRBS CWE-II conducted by IBPS during Sep/Oct 2013
- Personal Interview (held at Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu)
Way to fill the online application for it?
- Apply online from the Bank’s official site i.e. www.pandyangramabank.in
- By using the valid Email Id and Password, start to fill the online application form.
- Required size photograph and signature should be uploaded in correct format.
- Deposit the payment of application fee.
- Then submit the application form in agreed manner.
Read the official publication
You may also like to read-
|Bank Exam Pattern (PO/Clerk/SO)||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Career Objective for Bank Jobs||How to prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank – Preparation Books||Bank syllabus (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|Bank Jobs||Bank Question Papers|