Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2015
Pallavan Grama Bank has issued vacancy notification for Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant post in the form of Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2015 on its Official site. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up 116 vacancies under Officer Scale/Asst position and candidates having requisite qualification can apply for Vacancy in Pallavan Grama Bank and get employed.
|Last Date for Online Registration||15th April 2015|
Applicants wishing to apply can fill Pallavan Grama Bank Online Application till last date. Before filling application form, aspirants must read Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment Notification first whose details are specified below by members of bharatrecruitment.com.
Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2015 Notification Info:
Total no. of vacant seats: 116
Details of Vacancy in Pallavan Grama Bank:
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||51|
- Contenders qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 with declared cut off marks is eligible to apply for these posts.
- Aspirants are required to possess proficiency in local language at any level above 10th Std and upto graduation level.
|Post Name||Salary Scale|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs.7200-19300/-|
Selection Process for Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2015:
- Selection of applying contenders for Pallavan Grama Bank Vacancy 2015 will be done on basis of performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of contenders will be drawn on basis of Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by candidates’ in common written examination of IBPS and Personal Interview.
Interview is going to be conducted in Salem and complete information about venue will be given in call letter which is provided before commencement of Interview session.
How to apply for Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2015?
Contenders are required to fill online application form which is available on Official website. You must read these given steps and apply for it.
- Candidates applying for recruitment in Pallavan Grama Bank can open Official website i.e. www.pallavangramabank.in
- On mid of home page, you will find title as “RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2014-15”.
- Press on “Recruitment Advertisement” link and read whole information related to it.
- After that select “Apply online” link for filling application form.
- Carefully fill all details in given application form.
- Recheck form at each step and submit it before closing date.
- Candidates must make sure that email id which they have given during filling of application form will remain active during entire recruitment process as bank may gave call letters etc. to registered email id.
- Bring hard copy of filled form along with all documents as given below at interview time.
Documents Required at Interview Time:
- Printout of online application submitted.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age 4.
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
Interview Call Letter:
- Call letters will be provided to all eligible contenders through post/ courier.
- Contenders have to affix his/her photograph on Interview call letter and bring it at Interview time otherwise they are not eligible to take up interview.
Last date for submission of online application form: 15th April 2015
You must check Official Notification for gaining more information in concern to Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2015.
You may also like to visit this Section