OTET Result 2014
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test yearly to engage the candidates for the teacher position in the State. Candidates who have became a part of the ODISHA TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST, 2013 (II) they can check their OTET Result 2014 by the help of the information provided below or directly navigate to the main section of the result through the below tuned link.
TET is an Indian entrance test for a teacher which is conducted by both Central government and State governments in the country. The test is obligatory for getting teaching posts in government schools from Class 1 to 8. Paper I is meant for teachers selecting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper II for Class 6 to Class 8. You can reach to the result section by follow the steps one by one which is given below by bharatrecruitment.com
Procedure to check the result of teacher eligibility test of Odisha:
Those candidates who have attended the OTET 2013 (II) examination they should read out the following steps which are given below to get the exam outcome.
- Candidates first visit the official website at www.orissaresults.nic.in
- Here the link of the result will become visible on the screen
- You have to select the appropriate link and fill some basic information like Roll No. or application no and hit on the submit button
- The exam outcome of the Odisha TET examination will be displayed on the monitor
- You can save the file of the result or take the hard copy of it for additional use.
You can check the updated information about the OTET result from this page whenever the latest announcement about the exam outcome will be declared, or you may also make use of the free email service of the portal to get the information in your mailbox.
Note: check the official link for more details
You may also like to Read