Board of Secondary Education Odisha is going to release an Exam Notification against OTET 2015 for those applicants who want to make their career in teaching sector. Willing applicants may apply Online through filling the OTET Online Application Form on or before the Closing Date.
Board of Secondary Education Odisha holds common Examination Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test for hiring the skilled and talented persons for the various posts of primary and upper classes teachers. Every year candidates at a huge scale participates in it to gear up their career towards teaching sector.
More details concerning to Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test 2015 such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Process to apply etc are well tailored below by the team of bharatrecruitment.com, interested candidates must have a look:
Further Details of OTET 2015 Exam:
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test 2015|
All the participants will have to submit an amount of Rs. 350/- as the application fee in shape of SBI Challan bent from the official website.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may apply for OTET 2015 through following the below shaped steps:
- Visit the official website first which is www.bseodisha.nic.in
- Go through the ‘Examination’ selection from the menu bar and choose ‘OTET Examination’.
- Surf the appropriate link to fill the online application form.
- Now select the ‘Registration’ tab and fill all the asked details correctly
- Upload your passport size snap, signature and other essential testimonials / documents.
- Now check the filled details before pressing the submit button
- Then submit the application form and take a physical system generated e-challan.
- Take a physical copy of dully filled OTET application form and keep it safe for further reference.
Aspirants are advised to check Official Notification for other details.