Odisha Staff Selection Commission has proclaimed an advertisement regarding OSSC Recruitment. In addition applicants can get the newest information from here related to OSSC Recruitment 2016 shortly. Eligible and keen Candidates are invited for fill up 307 vacancies of Junior Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Assistant Labour Officer, Auditor post. Contenders who wish to apply for these posts by submitting application form on or before last date.
|Closing Date To Apply Online||Mention Below|
Before filling application form, aspirants must read OSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification first whose details like qualification requirement, age limit, salary detail, mode of selection, how to apply, important dates etc. are specified below by members of bharatrecruitment.com.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Assistant Labour Officer||13|
|Junior Data Entry Operator||232|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Research Assistant||Master degree in anthropology, tribal studies, sociology, social work, applied economics or statistics from a recognized university / Institute with at least 55% marks and practical knowledge in computer application.|
|Assistant Labour Officer||Bachelor’s degree of Arts / science / commerce from recognized university.
Having degree or diploma in Industrial Relations and Personal Management / or labour welfare / Labour law or MBA with specialization in Human Resource Management.
|Auditor||Must have a bachelor degree in any discipline form a recognized university / Institute.|
|Junior Data Entry Operator|
Limitations of Age:
- Age of the applying candidates should not be more than 32 years and should not be less than 21 years.
- Relaxable for 5 years for SC / ST candidates as per rules.
- Candidates who are applying for the above stated post must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Category aspirants are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can paid through online or Offline mode using treasury portal or by conventional mode deposit in Treasury.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation in:
- Written examination
- Computer Practical Test (For Auditor)
- Viva – voce/ personal interview
How to Apply?
- First of all, candidates, who wish to apply, need to fill the online application form which is given at the official website that is www.odishassc.in.
- For submitting the online application you need to hit on the “Online Application” tab which is available at the right side of the home page.
- Now, press the “Apply online” link and fill the form with required details.
- Then, upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- At last take a printout of filled application from for the future reference.
|Name of the Post||Last date for submission of application|
|Research Assistant||9th July 2015|
|Assistant Labour Officer||2nd July 2015|
|Auditor Co Operative Audit||24th June 2015|
|Junior Data Entry Operator||22nd June 2015|
More Related Links
|How to prepare for ssc exam||SSC Recruitment|
|SSC Online Registration||SSC Exam Calendar|
|SSC Coaching Centres||SSC Eligibility Criteria|
|SSC Challan Form||SSC Salary Chart|
You must check Official Website for gaining more information in concern to OSSC Recruitment 2016.