Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli Recruitment 2014
Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli has professed an online notice of Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various Group C Posts. Job seekers who are eligible may apply by filling Ordnance Factory application form 2014 on or before the closing date in pre scribed format with all relevant details.
|Last date to submit application form||within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement|
Information of Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli Recruitment 2014-15:
|Organization Name||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Ordnance Factory||Group C||10|
For more details concerning to Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli Recruitment 2014 such as eligibility conditions, Selection Process, How to apply etc you may go through the given announcement which is equipped below by the team member of bharatrecruitment.com
Detail of Ordnance Factory Jobs 2014
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Telephone Operator Grade-II||01|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||01|
|Ambulance Driver (Ordinary Grade)||04|
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Desirable|
|Wardsahayak||Must have passed 10 / Class XII or equivalent examination from recognized board/Institute.||Knowledge of First-aid, Nursing and Ward procedure.|
|Photographer||Diploma in Photography with two years experience in Photography.|
|Telephone Operator Grade-II||Proficiency in handling of PBX Board and Electronics Exchanges.|
|Cook||One year experience in the trade.|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Must possess license for driving light and heavy vehicles with basic knowledge in automatic repairing.|
|Ambulance Driver (Ordinary Grade)||
Contender age should reside in Between 18 to 27 Years as on last date of closing of application.
Job fighter will be selected based on the performance in Written Examination and Skill Test.
Selected job fighter will get good amount of pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs.20,200 + GP of Rs. 1800/- to Rs. 1900/
- Contender have to deposit the fee through crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft (DD) from any Nationalized Bank worth of Rs.50/- drawn in favour of General Manager.
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PH is exempted to pay any amount of fee.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed along with copies of certificates in support of educational/technical qualification, caste and date of birth are to be enclosed with the application and a recent passport size photograph should be pasted
- Application form duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Principal of the School which he or she has last attended.
- Envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “Application for the Post Of————-“. and must be send to the below stated address:
“The General Manager,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 016″
To acquire more details you may check official Link
You may also like to Read