Oil India Natural Gas Limited has online announced ONGC Scholarship 2016 for students who are pursuing Graduation in professional courses like Engineering & MBBS or Post Graduation in programs such as MBA and Masters in Geology/Geophysics. ONGC Scholarship is meant for those students who have a desire to study but due to some financial problems, they are facing obstacles in fulfilling those desires.
ONGC Scholarship 2016 is meant for contenders belonging to SC / ST / PH category, so aspirants if you have full passion regarding your studies, then you must apply for it by sending application form before closing date.
All information related to ONGC Scholarship Notification has been stated on this page by members of bharatrecruitment.com. Suitable and willing contenders have a look on it!!!
ONGC Scholarship 2016 Notification Info:
|Sr. No.||Course||No. of Scholarship||Educational Qualification||Scholarship Amount (p.a.)|
|4||Masters In Geology/Geophysics||135||Graduation|
- This scholarship is eligible for contenders who are pursuing professional courses in Engineering, MBBS, MBA, and Masters in Geology/Geophysics.
- For Under Graduation courses, contenders must have passed 12th or intermediate from recognized school/board and for Post Graduation courses; aspirant must be graduated from recognized university.
Applicants willing to apply for this advertisement, their age should reside between 18years to 30 years.
Guidelines to apply for ONGC Scholarship:
- Candidates if fulfilling above eligibility criteria, then they must apply for it by sending their application form.
- Application forms are easily available at Official website of ONGC i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- Aspirants can download it and enter all details in that form.
- Attach all relevant documents such as qualification certificates, age proof, and caste certificate with that filled form.
- Send filled form to the address as described below.
ONGC Scholarship 2016 Zone Distribution:
|Addresses of Designated Office|
|Zone 1 (North)||J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh||Chief Manager (HR), SC/ST Cell, Green Hills, A-Wing, Ground Floor, ONGC, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun 248003|
|Zone-2 (West)||(West): Maharashtra, Gujarat, rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli.||I/C HR/ER, Services RLO AISCSTEWA, Mumbai Bandra Sion Link Road, Mumbai 400 017|
|Zone 3 (North East)||Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura.||I/C HR/ER, ROB-III, 2nd Floor, ONGC, Assam Asset, P.O. Nazira Sivasagar 785685|
|Zone-4 (East)||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal.||I/C HR/ER, MBA Basin, 50-J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata-7000 71|
|Zone -5 (South)||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Pudducherry, Lakshdweep, Andaman & Nicobor Islands.||I/C HR/ER, ONGC, 7th Floor, East Wing, CMDA TowerI, No. 1, Gandhi Irwin Road, Egmore, Chennai 600 008|
You can get more details by visiting Official Site.
More Related Links
|Inspire Scholarship||Times Scholarship|
|Bihar Scholarship||OBC Scholarship|
|UP Scholarship||Kerala Scholarship|
|MP Scholarship||Karnataka Scholarship|